You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I'm listening to an audionook aswell and I love her writing omg
What audiobook? 

The book a Youtuber I like is writing currently. It's a Fantasy story and so far really exciting!

She's even planning to illustrate and maybe publish it and it makes me happy af
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Just put my pizza in the oven mmmm
yummm
Private
Living Legend



Should I paint too maybe? Idk
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Should I paint too maybe? Idk

If you feel like it, yes!
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Should I paint too maybe? Idk

If you feel like it, yes!
I don't know what I feel like doing
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Should I paint too maybe? Idk

If you feel like it, yes!
I don't know what I feel like doing

Do something random then and decide if you like it later
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

If you feel like it, yes!
I don't know what I feel like doing

Do something random then and decide if you like it later
I've been doing that since I got home. Nothing seems satisfying today, it's odd 
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I don't know what I feel like doing

Do something random then and decide if you like it later
I've been doing that since I got home. Nothing seems satisfying today, it's odd 

I know that tho
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Do something random then and decide if you like it later
I've been doing that since I got home. Nothing seems satisfying today, it's odd 

I know that tho
It's so ugh
Private
Living Legend



I'll find my watercolors later I think.
First sketch and outline uuuh yes
Account deleted




Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I've been doing that since I got home. Nothing seems satisfying today, it's odd 

I know that tho
It's so ugh

Yes! In the end I just sit there and constantly ask myself what to do lmao
Private
Living Legend



Obscuritas wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

I know that tho
It's so ugh

Yes! In the end I just sit there and constantly ask myself what to do lmao
Ahaha everytime
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:

Yes! SOme fantasy stuff, like an elf or something
Nice, what type of paint / style of painting do you use?

Using watercolours on shitty paper haha

I'm still trying to find a nice technique to paint with them tho
Ahhhh I absolutely love watercolour! 
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
Petite wrote:
Obscuritas wrote:
I'm listening to an audionook aswell and I love her writing omg
What audiobook? 

The book a Youtuber I like is writing currently. It's a Fantasy story and so far really exciting!

She's even planning to illustrate and maybe publish it and it makes me happy af
Interesting, that’s nice 
Private
Living Legend



Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last