You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it
So far so good
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it
So far so good
I’m gonna try design a bit here and there, cause that sounds fun
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it

better than nothing!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it
So far so good
I’m gonna try design a bit here and there, cause that sounds fun
Do it do it
atencia
World Famous



Obscuritas wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot, did you ever get any further on that design you started on last year?
......... eh welll


I’ve thought about it

better than nothing!
Lol, that’s true
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
So far so good
I’m gonna try design a bit here and there, cause that sounds fun
Do it do it
I’m gonna try

but I’m probably never gonna finish anything, just start on a million new projects 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I’m gonna try design a bit here and there, cause that sounds fun
Do it do it
I’m gonna try

but I’m probably never gonna finish anything, just start on a million new projects 
Relatable
But if you finish just items you can always ask people to collab with you
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Do it do it
I’m gonna try

but I’m probably never gonna finish anything, just start on a million new projects 
Relatable
But if you finish just items you can always ask people to collab with you
But will I ever finish even a single item? And if I manage, will it ever be good enough for anyone to want to collab? Those are the real questions 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I’m gonna try

but I’m probably never gonna finish anything, just start on a million new projects 
Relatable
But if you finish just items you can always ask people to collab with you
But will I ever finish even a single item? And if I manage, will it ever be good enough for anyone to want to collab? Those are the real questions 
I'd want to collab (;
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Relatable
But if you finish just items you can always ask people to collab with you
But will I ever finish even a single item? And if I manage, will it ever be good enough for anyone to want to collab? Those are the real questions 
I'd want to collab (;
Yeey
Private
Living Legend



Should I paint or design, that is the question
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Should I paint or design, that is the question
Hmmm
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Should I paint or design, that is the question
Hmmm
I don't know \:
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Should I paint or design, that is the question
Hmmm
I don't know \:
Do you have an idea for either, or? 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last