You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
depravitea wrote:
I think it's cool that this thread is still going
It's myour whole vp life
The problem is that that's kinda true 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
depravitea wrote:
I think it's cool that this thread is still going
It's myour whole vp life
The problem is that that's kinda true 
It's the curse
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Seems like we aren't alone
Apparently not
But like, this might sound surprising, but I'm considering going to sleep. And it's only 10:40
Yes me too. And it's not even midnight yet
Who have we become?
Private
Living Legend



I'm excited to finish work tomorrow. Finally weekend!! I'm always excited for weekend eeeeh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It's myour whole vp life
The problem is that that's kinda true 
It's the curse
I can't disagree with that anymore 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apparently not
But like, this might sound surprising, but I'm considering going to sleep. And it's only 10:40
Yes me too. And it's not even midnight yet
Who have we become?
What has happened to us? 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'm excited to finish work tomorrow. Finally weekend!! I'm always excited for weekend eeeeh
ME TOO 
ugh, this week had been too long
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
The problem is that that's kinda true 
It's the curse
I can't disagree with that anymore 
Just look at me. I'm in deep shit with this thread. 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes me too. And it's not even midnight yet
Who have we become?
What has happened to us? 
What is sleep?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm excited to finish work tomorrow. Finally weekend!! I'm always excited for weekend eeeeh
ME TOO 
ugh, this week had been too long
Ahaha yesss
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It's the curse
I can't disagree with that anymore 
Just look at me. I'm in deep shit with this thread. 
You're real deep.
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Who have we become?
What has happened to us? 
What is sleep?
What are you talking about? 
ctrl
Youtube Star



yer getting old
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I can't disagree with that anymore 
Just look at me. I'm in deep shit with this thread. 
You're real deep.
About as deep as a mountain
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm excited to finish work tomorrow. Finally weekend!! I'm always excited for weekend eeeeh
ME TOO 
ugh, this week had been too long
Ahaha yesss
I wasn't ready for 26 hours of dance after being 4 weeks off 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last