You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
ctrl
Youtube Star



grandpa thread
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What has happened to us? 
What is sleep?
What are you talking about? 
Don't know
Private
Living Legend



depravitea wrote:
yer getting old
Gosh you're right! 👴🏻
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
ME TOO 
ugh, this week had been too long
Ahaha yesss
I wasn't ready for 26 hours of dance after being 4 weeks off 
Better start out properly 
Private
Living Legend



depravitea wrote:
grandpa thread
Be careful or you might get hit by my fake teeth
atencia
World Famous



I'm gonna be a nice grandma
Like I've actually been thinking about what kind of old lady I want to be a lot 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What is sleep?
What are you talking about? 
Don't know
???? 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Just look at me. I'm in deep shit with this thread. 
You're real deep.
About as deep as a mountain
Iceberg
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What are you talking about? 
Don't know
???? 
I'm just as confused 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I'm gonna be a nice grandma
Like I've actually been thinking about what kind of old lady I want to be a lot 
A dancing one


I want to be the grandpa type who is ind the kitchen baking with my nephew's and niece's children. 
atencia
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Don't know
???? 
I'm just as confused 
But I think it's just the name of my tea.... sleep
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
You're real deep.
About as deep as a mountain
Iceberg
The lettuce? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Don't know
???? 
I'm just as confused 
Well then fuck
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
???? 
I'm just as confused 
But I think it's just the name of my tea.... sleep
Yes that sounds legit
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm gonna be a nice grandma
Like I've actually been thinking about what kind of old lady I want to be a lot 
A dancing one


I want to be the grandpa type who is ind the kitchen baking with my nephew's and niece's children. 
Nah
I wanna live on the countryside in like a cute little cottage, and have a house full of plants and be zero waste 

cute 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last