You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm gonna be a nice grandma
Like I've actually been thinking about what kind of old lady I want to be a lot 
A dancing one


I want to be the grandpa type who is ind the kitchen baking with my nephew's and niece's children. 
Nah
I wanna live on the countryside in like a cute little cottage, and have a house full of plants and be zero waste 

cute 
That sounds nice. I want a cute little cottage as well, because at some point my Victorian house will probably get too big for an old boi like me. 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahaha yesss
I wasn't ready for 26 hours of dance after being 4 weeks off 
Better start out properly 
But that's too harsh D:
Lol, they gave us the afternoon off today to give us an 'easy' start 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I wasn't ready for 26 hours of dance after being 4 weeks off 
Better start out properly 
But that's too harsh D:
Lol, they gave us the afternoon off today to give us an 'easy' start 
Easy peasy 😭
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
About as deep as a mountain
Iceberg
The lettuce? 
yea
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Iceberg
The lettuce? 
yea
Yum
atencia
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Iceberg
The lettuce? 
yea
That was exactly what I meant 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
The lettuce? 
yea
That was exactly what I meant 
Duh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
???? 
I'm just as confused 
Well then fuck
life
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm just as confused 
But I think it's just the name of my tea.... sleep
Yes that sounds legit

atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
A dancing one


I want to be the grandpa type who is ind the kitchen baking with my nephew's and niece's children. 
Nah
I wanna live on the countryside in like a cute little cottage, and have a house full of plants and be zero waste 

cute 
That sounds nice. I want a cute little cottage as well, because at some point my Victorian house will probably get too big for an old boi like me. 
Especially when you can't walk up stairs anymore 
Alexandoria
International Star



GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. 

I got a cancellation appt. at the hospital, so now I don't have to wait until May, I'm going the 31st of January ;-; 
I'm really relieved. 

And now I'm going back to bed, because I've been feeling horrible these past few days lmao. 
See you when I'm done being dead in my bed (l) 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Nah
I wanna live on the countryside in like a cute little cottage, and have a house full of plants and be zero waste 

cute 
That sounds nice. I want a cute little cottage as well, because at some point my Victorian house will probably get too big for an old boi like me. 
Especially when you can't walk up stairs anymore 
Yes exactly, that would be a bother. 
I don't want to shit myself trying to get up some stairs
atencia
World Famous



I'm sitting here just looking at my chocolate cheesecake.. I really want to eat it, like my eyes and mouth want it, but I'm too full from my pizza. Struggles.
Private
Living Legend



Alexandoria wrote:
GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. 

I got a cancellation appt. at the hospital, so now I don't have to wait until May, I'm going the 31st of January ;-; 
I'm really relieved. 

And now I'm going back to bed, because I've been feeling horrible these past few days lmao. 
See you when I'm done being dead in my bed  
Aaa that's amazing congrats!
And sleep tight! 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I'm sitting here just looking at my chocolate cheesecake.. I really want to eat it, like my eyes and mouth want it, but I'm too full from my pizza. Struggles.
Put it away 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last