You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alexandoria wrote:
GUYS, I HAVE GOOD NEWS. 

I got a cancellation appt. at the hospital, so now I don't have to wait until May, I'm going the 31st of January ;-; 
I'm really relieved. 

And now I'm going back to bed, because I've been feeling horrible these past few days lmao. 
See you when I'm done being dead in my bed  
That's good to hear!
Take care of yourself 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That sounds nice. I want a cute little cottage as well, because at some point my Victorian house will probably get too big for an old boi like me. 
Especially when you can't walk up stairs anymore 
Yes exactly, that would be a bother. 
I don't want to shit myself trying to get up some stairs
I just got a flash picture of you as an old man standing in the bottom of your massive garden outside your victorian mansion just watering your roses
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm sitting here just looking at my chocolate cheesecake.. I really want to eat it, like my eyes and mouth want it, but I'm too full from my pizza. Struggles.
Put it away 

Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Especially when you can't walk up stairs anymore 
Yes exactly, that would be a bother. 
I don't want to shit myself trying to get up some stairs
I just got a flash picture of you as an old man standing in the bottom of your massive garden outside your victorian mansion just watering your roses
That wouldn't happen. I suck at plants sadly D:
Because I do quite like them 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm sitting here just looking at my chocolate cheesecake.. I really want to eat it, like my eyes and mouth want it, but I'm too full from my pizza. Struggles.
Put it away 
Will power! You can do it! 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes exactly, that would be a bother. 
I don't want to shit myself trying to get up some stairs
I just got a flash picture of you as an old man standing in the bottom of your massive garden outside your victorian mansion just watering your roses
That wouldn't happen. I suck at plants sadly D:
Because I do quite like them 
Now you're contradicting yourself 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Put it away 
Will power! You can do it! 
My will power is weak 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I just got a flash picture of you as an old man standing in the bottom of your massive garden outside your victorian mansion just watering your roses
That wouldn't happen. I suck at plants sadly D:
Because I do quite like them 
Now you're contradicting yourself 
What do you mean? I'm jsut really bad at taking care of them? The flowers 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Will power! You can do it! 
My will power is weak 
Uhoh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That wouldn't happen. I suck at plants sadly D:
Because I do quite like them 
Now you're contradicting yourself 
What do you mean? I'm jsut really bad at taking care of them? The flowers 
It's the because 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Will power! You can do it! 
My will power is weak 
Uhoh
See, struggles. 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Now you're contradicting yourself 
What do you mean? I'm jsut really bad at taking care of them? The flowers 
It's the because 
It's sad because I like them? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
My will power is weak 
Uhoh
See, struggles. 
Just do it. Look away and do it
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What do you mean? I'm jsut really bad at taking care of them? The flowers 
It's the because 
It's sad because I like them? 
Lol, I get what you mean now
But still
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Uhoh
See, struggles. 
Just do it. Look away and do it
But the kitchen in a whole staircase away 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last