You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
x
I still think furbys are creepy
Even after seeing so many of them the past few weeks (months?)

Account deleted




wait no, if ure full, dont eat it
dont waste good cake on not enjoying it
Private
Living Legend



Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
atencia
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
wait no, if ure full, dont eat it
dont waste good cake on not enjoying it
HAHAHA

but a little bit true tho


And I wanna know, did you make those edits or did you find them? lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
I'm impressed 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
I'm impressed 
You can still contact me anywhere else though 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
I'm impressed 
You can still contact me anywhere else though 
So you're not actually being responsible and going to sleep
Account deleted




Petite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
wait no, if ure full, dont eat it
dont waste good cake on not enjoying it
HAHAHA

but a little bit true tho


And I wanna know, did you make those edits or did you find them? lol
made them just for u
atencia
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
Petite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
wait no, if ure full, dont eat it
dont waste good cake on not enjoying it
HAHAHA

but a little bit true tho


And I wanna know, did you make those edits or did you find them? lol
made them just for u
I feel............ 
atencia
World Famous



With all of these other forums I even managed to forget my cheesecake, and now I don't want it anymore. Good job
Private
Popstar



@Alfie i don’t need the hof set anymore, ama gave it to me ❤️❤️❤️
ctrl
Youtube Star



71 new
ctrl
Youtube Star



Alfie wrote:
Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
What I need to do tbh
ctrl
Youtube Star



kruspersille wrote:
Petite wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
x
I still think furbys are creepy
Even after seeing so many of them the past few weeks (months?)

they're cams for the government to spy on us
furbywatch : stay woke
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
@Alfie i don’t need the hof set anymore, ama gave it to me ❤️❤️❤️
Ah that's nice
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last