You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



depravitea wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Imma be responsible and shut down vp now
What I need to do tbh
What we all need in life
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm impressed 
You can still contact me anywhere else though 
So you're not actually being responsible and going to sleep
Ssssh I'm responsible 
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You can still contact me anywhere else though 
So you're not actually being responsible and going to sleep
Ssssh I'm responsible 
"responsible"

How much sleep did you get?
Apterygidae
World Famous



I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
So you're not actually being responsible and going to sleep
Ssssh I'm responsible 
"responsible"

How much sleep did you get?
Uuuh I don't know
I want to sleep around 1 am so I guess around 7 hours
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
At least we can spend time together then
Private
Living Legend



My mouth is burning. A mom brought food for the pedagogues today, and it's spicy. It only gets spicier after you've eaten it halp
I have no milk to help
Private
Living Legend



I want to eat one more but it's burning. What do I dooo
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ssssh I'm responsible 
"responsible"

How much sleep did you get?
Uuuh I don't know
I want to sleep around 1 am so I guess around 7 hours
That's something at least
Cimorene
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
You are the the responsible one here xD
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
At least we can spend time together then
That's very true
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
"responsible"

How much sleep did you get?
Uuuh I don't know
I want to sleep around 1 am so I guess around 7 hours
That's something at least
It's not too bad
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
You are the the responsible one here xD
We need to get our lives together
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
At least we can spend time together then
That's very true
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Uuuh I don't know
I want to sleep around 1 am so I guess around 7 hours
That's something at least
It's not too bad
No, not at all
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last