You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
You are the the responsible one here xD
We need to get our lives together
We really do
I've actually been trying these past few days, with some success 
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
At least we can spend time together then
That's very true
Though to be fair that might be a big part of the problem
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
At least we can spend time together then
The night is the perfect time to hang out 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
At least we can spend time together then
The night is the perfect time to hang out 
It is
Cimorene
World Famous



We are halfway to 3000 pages!
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
We are halfway to 3000 pages!
Wooo
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
We are halfway to 3000 pages!
Wooo
Yess!
Cimorene
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
We are halfway to 3000 pages!
Wooo
Yess!
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Wooo
Yess!
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
But that's only like 2,5 months away...
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yess!
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
But that's only like 2,5 months away...
Thats true... well have to write really fast then...
Apterygidae
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I love that almost all my friends have problems with sleep lol
You are the the responsible one here xD

Yes I am lol
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
You are the the responsible one here xD
We need to get our lives together
We really do
I've actually been trying these past few days, with some success 
Responsible Astrid woah!
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Wooo
Yess!
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
I believe in our ability to do so!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Yess!
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
I believe in our ability to do so!
Chatty evening tonight? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Hopefully we can get there by this forum's one year anniversary
I believe in our ability to do so!
Chatty evening tonight? 
I think so yes
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last