You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I believe in our ability to do so!
Chatty evening tonight? 
I think so yes
I'll be here straight after school!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Chatty evening tonight? 
I think so yes
I'll be here straight after school!
Good!!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie look!
I have become a fairy!
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie look!
I have become a fairy!
Yaaassh
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie look!
I have become a fairy!
Yaaassh
I can fly too 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie look!
I have become a fairy!
Yaaassh
I can fly too 
Fly to meee
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yaaassh
I can fly too 
Fly to meee
I will take you to Neverland 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I can fly too 
Fly to meee
I will take you to Neverland 
Yes please!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Fly to meee
I will take you to Neverland 
Yes please!
I will be the new Tingeling 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I will take you to Neverland 
Yes please!
I will be the new Tingeling 
tingeling?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes please!
I will be the new Tingeling 
tingeling?

Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I will be the new Tingeling 
tingeling?
Oh Tinkerbell!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
tingeling?
Oh Tinkerbell!
lol yeah 
Private
Living Legend



What are you upto Kiwi?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
tingeling?
x
Oh Tinkerbell!
What is her name in danish if it's not Tingeling? 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last