You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
x
Oh Tinkerbell!
What is her name in danish if it's not Tingeling? 
Klokkeblomst
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Tinkerbell!
What is her name in danish if it's not Tingeling? 
Klokkeblomst
Oh wow, that was so different
Although the meaning is more similar to the english name than the norwegian / swedish version
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What is her name in danish if it's not Tingeling? 
Klokkeblomst
Oh wow, that was so different
Although the meaning is more similar to the english name than the norwegian / swedish version
I guess we just direktly translated Tinkerbell?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Klokkeblomst
Oh wow, that was so different
Although the meaning is more similar to the english name than the norwegian / swedish version
I guess we just direktly translated Tinkerbell?
Lol, we did not
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh wow, that was so different
Although the meaning is more similar to the english name than the norwegian / swedish version
I guess we just direktly translated Tinkerbell?
Lol, we did not
Oh well
To me Tingeling sounds odd as a name, because we also use it in Danish (Though it's not an actual word in that sense)
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I guess we just direktly translated Tinkerbell?
Lol, we did not
Oh well
To me Tingeling sounds odd as a name, because we also use it in Danish (Though it's not an actual word in that sense)
I just associate the word tingeling with glitter and fairy dust so I don't know
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lol, we did not
Oh well
To me Tingeling sounds odd as a name, because we also use it in Danish (Though it's not an actual word in that sense)
I just associate the word tingeling with glitter and fairy dust so I don't know
Ahaha We use it if we don't know the name for something. 
"You know that thing"
"Du ved den der ting" or "Du ved den tingeling" It's not so common anymore though
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh well
To me Tingeling sounds odd as a name, because we also use it in Danish (Though it's not an actual word in that sense)
I just associate the word tingeling with glitter and fairy dust so I don't know
Ahaha We use it if we don't know the name for something. 
"You know that thing"
"Du ved den der ting" or "Du ved den tingeling" It's not so common anymore though
Never heard that before, interesting 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I just associate the word tingeling with glitter and fairy dust so I don't know
Ahaha We use it if we don't know the name for something. 
"You know that thing"
"Du ved den der ting" or "Du ved den tingeling" It's not so common anymore though
Never heard that before, interesting 
Yes very
Private
Living Legend



Oh yeah and before I forget.
This start on this song, does it not seem familiar?

The Day-o parts



Freddie perhaps?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Oh yeah and before I forget.
This start on this song, does it not seem familiar?

The Day-o parts

x

Freddie perhaps?
Familiar in what type of way?
I don't know anything about this genre, but like isn't that kind of used a lot? Like isn't it some kind of cultural thing or something? I have absolutely no idea, but yes, I've heard very similar things many times before.
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh yeah and before I forget.
This start on this song, does it not seem familiar?

The Day-o parts

x

Freddie perhaps?
Familiar in what type of way?
I don't know anything about this genre, but like isn't that kind of used a lot? Like isn't it some kind of cultural thing or something? I have absolutely now idea, but yes, I've heard very similar things many times before.
The A-yo Freddie Mercury did
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh yeah and before I forget.
This start on this song, does it not seem familiar?

The Day-o parts

x

Freddie perhaps?
Familiar in what type of way?
I don't know anything about this genre, but like isn't that kind of used a lot? Like isn't it some kind of cultural thing or something? I have absolutely now idea, but yes, I've heard very similar things many times before.
The A-yo Freddie Mercury did
Yeah, but many people have done that
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Familiar in what type of way?
I don't know anything about this genre, but like isn't that kind of used a lot? Like isn't it some kind of cultural thing or something? I have absolutely now idea, but yes, I've heard very similar things many times before.
The A-yo Freddie Mercury did
Yeah, but many people have done that
I know, but idk it just seemed so very similar
Also the song is way older than Freddie
Private
Living Legend



Keep up with Alf
Entry 2:


The little boy who always tells me he loves me tried to kiss me today when he was saying goodbye. And as the responsible adult that I am I told him that he should not be kissing me but he should indeed be kissing his mom instead.
I am starting to suspect that he has one of those childhood baby crushes on me.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last