You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Keep up with Alf
Entry 2:


The little boy who always tells me he loves me tried to kiss me today when he was saying goodbye. And as the responsible adult that I am I told him that he should not be kissing me but he should indeed be kissing his mom instead.
I am starting to suspect that he has one of those childhood baby crushes on me.
This is so cute
Did he end up kissing his mum?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Keep up with Alf
Entry 2:


The little boy who always tells me he loves me tried to kiss me today when he was saying goodbye. And as the responsible adult that I am I told him that he should not be kissing me but he should indeed be kissing his mom instead.
I am starting to suspect that he has one of those childhood baby crushes on me.
This is so cute
Did he end up kissing his mum?
No. he ran to the pillow corner
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Keep up with Alf
Entry 2:


The little boy who always tells me he loves me tried to kiss me today when he was saying goodbye. And as the responsible adult that I am I told him that he should not be kissing me but he should indeed be kissing his mom instead.
I am starting to suspect that he has one of those childhood baby crushes on me.
This is so cute
Did he end up kissing his mum?
No. he ran to the pillow corner
Oh no 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This is so cute
Did he end up kissing his mum?
No. he ran to the pillow corner
Oh no 
That's alright, he had already almost choked his mom with a hug
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No. he ran to the pillow corner
Oh no 
That's alright, he had already almost choked his mom with a hug
ahah awf
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh no 
That's alright, he had already almost choked his mom with a hug
ahah awf
Yesterday when I came he also told me he had missed me, though I was there the day before.
And he was all: Yes but I always miss you 
He is very cute when he wants to ahaha
atencia
World Famous



Now I wish we could edit our votes so that I could just vote and then think about what to write after, cause I know who to vote for I just don't know what to write, and I don't wanna be late ugh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's alright, he had already almost choked his mom with a hug
ahah awf
Yesterday when I came he also told me he had missed me, though I was there the day before.
And he was all: Yes but I always miss you 
He is very cute when he wants to ahaha
That is too cute
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Now I wish we could edit out votes so that I could just vote and then think about what to write after, cause I know who to vote for I just don't know what to write, and I don't wanna be late ugh
If you absolutely don't know what to write in the last half a minutes then don't write a thing
Sometimes it's accepted
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
ahah awf
Yesterday when I came he also told me he had missed me, though I was there the day before.
And he was all: Yes but I always miss you 
He is very cute when he wants to ahaha
That is too cute
Yesss Agreed!
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Now I wish we could edit out votes so that I could just vote and then think about what to write after, cause I know who to vote for I just don't know what to write, and I don't wanna be late ugh
If you absolutely don't know what to write in the last half a minutes then don't write a thing
Sometimes it's accepted
I did write something tho, but it was bad lol
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Now I wish we could edit out votes so that I could just vote and then think about what to write after, cause I know who to vote for I just don't know what to write, and I don't wanna be late ugh
If you absolutely don't know what to write in the last half a minutes then don't write a thing
Sometimes it's accepted
I did write something tho, but it was bad lol
That's alright as well
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
If you absolutely don't know what to write in the last half a minutes then don't write a thing
Sometimes it's accepted
I did write something tho, but it was bad lol
That's alright as well
Congrats
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I did write something tho, but it was bad lol
That's alright as well
Congrats
You always say congrats before I even know I win 
Private
Living Legend



If I dressed like my vp then people wouldn't get near me because ugh scary motherfucker
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last