You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's alright as well
Congrats
You always say congrats before I even know I win 
Do I? lmao
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
If I dressed like my vp then people wouldn't get near me because ugh scary motherfucker
True
I would definitely have kept my distance
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Congrats
You always say congrats before I even know I win 
Do I? lmao
Yes
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
If I dressed like my vp then people wouldn't get near me because ugh scary motherfucker
True
I would definitely have kept my distance

What if I said I did. You wouldn't know before you met me
Gravitation
World Famous



I pretty much did the same look as last time we had this theme lol I have to think of a new one next time
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You always say congrats before I even know I win 
Do I? lmao
Yes
Well I guess I'm paying close attention to all fcs anyways 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
If I dressed like my vp then people wouldn't get near me because ugh scary motherfucker
True
I would definitely have kept my distance

What if I said I did. You wouldn't know before you met me
Ugh
What a surprise that would have been
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I pretty much did the same look as last time we had this theme lol I have to think of a new one next time
Yes I agree
I like seeing new looks
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Do I? lmao
Yes
Well I guess I'm paying close attention to all fcs anyways 
Ahahah
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
True
I would definitely have kept my distance

What if I said I did. You wouldn't know before you met me
Ugh
What a surprise that would have been
It could be fun
atencia
World Famous



Gravitation wrote:
I pretty much did the same look as last time we had this theme lol I have to think of a new one next time
I did that a lot when I had a smaller wd, not gonna lie
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I pretty much did the same look as last time we had this theme lol I have to think of a new one next time
Yes I agree
I like seeing new looks
Me too
And if I see a look that I 100% have seen in fc before, I kind of don't want to vote, but uf it's the best look I feel like i have to 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I pretty much did the same look as last time we had this theme lol I have to think of a new one next time
Yes I agree
I like seeing new looks
Me too
And if I see a look that I 100% have seen in fc before, I kind of don't want to vote, but uf it's the best look I feel like i have to 
Yeah
It's about using your creativity
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
Well I guess I'm paying close attention to all fcs anyways 
Ahahah
I'm way too deep into fc
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Well I guess I'm paying close attention to all fcs anyways 
Ahahah
I'm way too deep into fc
You are
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last