You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:

What if I said I did. You wouldn't know before you met me
Ugh
What a surprise that would have been
It could be fun
Kinda, but like... ehm I respect everyone's fashion choices, but I would have struggled to stay serious if you actually wore what your avatar is wearing now irl, like with the horns and makeup and contacts and all 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Ugh
What a surprise that would have been
It could be fun
Kinda, but like... ehm I respect everyone's fashion choices, but I would have struggled to stay serious if you actually wore what your avatar is wearing now irl, like with the horns and makeup and contacts and all 
Oh I meant my usual style 
Though that's probably even worse
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes I agree
I like seeing new looks
Me too
And if I see a look that I 100% have seen in fc before, I kind of don't want to vote, but uf it's the best look I feel like i have to 
Yeah
It's about using your creativity
Exactly. That's what makes it fun, that you just try something new every time and you have no idea if it will turn out good or not, or if people will like it
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahahah
I'm way too deep into fc
You are
I hope people aren't noticing, ssshhh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Me too
And if I see a look that I 100% have seen in fc before, I kind of don't want to vote, but uf it's the best look I feel like i have to 
Yeah
It's about using your creativity
Exactly. That's what makes it fun, that you just try something new every time and you have no idea if it will turn out good or not, or if people will like it
And sometimes you just come up with raw shit and it's just. Fuck this
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm way too deep into fc
You are
I hope people aren't noticing, ssshhh
I am
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It could be fun
Kinda, but like... ehm I respect everyone's fashion choices, but I would have struggled to stay serious if you actually wore what your avatar is wearing now irl, like with the horns and makeup and contacts and all 
Oh I meant my usual style 
Though that's probably even worse
What is your usual style? lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yeah
It's about using your creativity
Exactly. That's what makes it fun, that you just try something new every time and you have no idea if it will turn out good or not, or if people will like it
And sometimes you just come up with raw shit and it's just. Fuck this
Yes, omg
That happens way to often, but who cares
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Kinda, but like... ehm I respect everyone's fashion choices, but I would have struggled to stay serious if you actually wore what your avatar is wearing now irl, like with the horns and makeup and contacts and all 
Oh I meant my usual style 
Though that's probably even worse
What is your usual style? lol
Pretty dark and horror like
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You are
I hope people aren't noticing, ssshhh
I am
D:
But don't tell anyone then 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Exactly. That's what makes it fun, that you just try something new every time and you have no idea if it will turn out good or not, or if people will like it
And sometimes you just come up with raw shit and it's just. Fuck this
Yes, omg
That happens way to often, but who cares
Not vp it seems *Looking at our rankings*
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh I meant my usual style 
Though that's probably even worse
What is your usual style? lol
Pretty dark and horror like
That can kinda work irl tho, but I think I would have been scared if I met you 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I hope people aren't noticing, ssshhh
I am
D:
But don't tell anyone then 
Uuuh.. I won't...
atencia
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What is your usual style? lol
Pretty dark and horror like
That can kinda work irl tho, but I think I would have been scared if I met you 
I mean when I meet you
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What is your usual style? lol
Pretty dark and horror like
That can kinda work irl tho, but I think I would have been scared if I met you 
I guess it would come of as gothic?
I'll see if I can find some examples
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last