You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
And sometimes you just come up with raw shit and it's just. Fuck this
Yes, omg
That happens way to often, but who cares
Not vp it seems *Looking at our rankings*
lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I am
D:
But don't tell anyone then 
Uuuh.. I won't...
Good, that's our secret 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Pretty dark and horror like
That can kinda work irl tho, but I think I would have been scared if I met you 
I guess it would come of as gothic?
I'll see if I can find some examples
But that works perfectly fine irl
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
That can kinda work irl tho, but I think I would have been scared if I met you 
I guess it would come of as gothic?
I'll see if I can find some examples
But that works perfectly fine irl
Yes that's true
But it's too black for me, I'm not that into black irl
Private
Living Legend



ibb.co/album/gRGXdv

Two outfits
I got too lazy to look for more
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
ibb.co/album/gRGXdv

Two outfits
I got too lazy to look for more
It says that there are two pictures there, but I can't see them. It's just all white 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
ibb.co/album/gRGXdv

Two outfits
I got too lazy to look for more
It says that there are two pictures there, but I can't see them. It's just all white 

atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I guess it would come of as gothic?
I'll see if I can find some examples
But that works perfectly fine irl
Yes that's true
But it's too black for me, I'm not that into black irl
You're not? I feel like black is such a staple colour that everyone wears, and yeah most of my clothes are black when I think about it 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
ibb.co/album/gRGXdv

Two outfits
I got too lazy to look for more
It says that there are two pictures there, but I can't see them. It's just all white 

If you're coming with a tale and extra arms when I meet you, then I'm gonna run for my life
But if you take away the fantasy aspects of these, I could perfectly fine imagine someone wearing something similar to this irl 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But that works perfectly fine irl
Yes that's true
But it's too black for me, I'm not that into black irl
You're not? I feel like black is such a staple colour that everyone wears, and yeah most of my clothes are black when I think about it 
Most of my clothes are black as well, but I don't like walking around in a completely black outfit
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It says that there are two pictures there, but I can't see them. It's just all white 

If you're coming with a tale and extra arms when I meet you, then I'm gonna run for my life
But if you take away the fantasy aspects of these, I could perfectly fine imagine someone wearing something similar to this irl 
I could consider the second outfit without the fantasy aspect. The first one not so much, perhaps after top surgery
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes that's true
But it's too black for me, I'm not that into black irl
You're not? I feel like black is such a staple colour that everyone wears, and yeah most of my clothes are black when I think about it 
Most of my clothes are black as well, but I don't like walking around in a completely black outfit
Ah, I see, me neither 
atencia
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
You're not? I feel like black is such a staple colour that everyone wears, and yeah most of my clothes are black when I think about it 
Most of my clothes are black as well, but I don't like walking around in a completely black outfit
Ah, I see, me neither 
Or I can wear pretty much all black, but my sneakers are white and my outer jacket is baby pink so yeah. But everything else is usually black
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
x 
If you're coming with a tale and extra arms when I meet you, then I'm gonna run for my life
But if you take away the fantasy aspects of these, I could perfectly fine imagine someone wearing something similar to this irl 
I could consider the second outfit without the fantasy aspect. The first one not so much, perhaps after top surgery
Yeah, the second one was more what I was talking about
I feel like the first one is hard to make not look like a costume for anyone, even without the fantasy aspect of it 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Most of my clothes are black as well, but I don't like walking around in a completely black outfit
Ah, I see, me neither 
Or I can wear pretty much all black, but my sneakers are white and my outer jacket is baby pink so yeah
That wouldn't help me. I can't wear sneakers inside at work, also they are black and my jacket doesn't count ahaha
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last