You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
If you're coming with a tale and extra arms when I meet you, then I'm gonna run for my life
But if you take away the fantasy aspects of these, I could perfectly fine imagine someone wearing something similar to this irl 
I could consider the second outfit without the fantasy aspect. The first one not so much, perhaps after top surgery
Yeah, the second one was more what I was talking about
I feel like the first one is hard to make not look like a costume for anyone, even without the fantasy aspect of it 
Yes me too
Maybe for a part or smth where I want to be a bit more adventurous
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Petite wrote:
Ah, I see, me neither 
Or I can wear pretty much all black, but my sneakers are white and my outer jacket is baby pink so yeah
That wouldn't help me. I can't wear sneakers inside at work, also they are black and my jacket doesn't count ahaha
But now I'm curious, what is your style irl?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Or I can wear pretty much all black, but my sneakers are white and my outer jacket is baby pink so yeah
That wouldn't help me. I can't wear sneakers inside at work, also they are black and my jacket doesn't count ahaha
But now I'm curious, what is your style irl?
Just really plain
I don't have a style at all
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
What are you upto Kiwi?
Laying in bed and I will probably eat now 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I could consider the second outfit without the fantasy aspect. The first one not so much, perhaps after top surgery
Yeah, the second one was more what I was talking about
I feel like the first one is hard to make not look like a costume for anyone, even without the fantasy aspect of it 
Yes me too
Maybe for a part or smth where I want to be a bit more adventurous
You could always experiment and just try it out 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That wouldn't help me. I can't wear sneakers inside at work, also they are black and my jacket doesn't count ahaha
But now I'm curious, what is your style irl?
Just really plain
I don't have a style at all
But what is your definition of really plain?
atencia
World Famous



Hi kiwi, how are you? <3
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What are you upto Kiwi?
Laying in bed and I will probably eat now 
Yes eating is good
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Yeah, the second one was more what I was talking about
I feel like the first one is hard to make not look like a costume for anyone, even without the fantasy aspect of it 
Yes me too
Maybe for a part or smth where I want to be a bit more adventurous
You could always experiment and just try it out 
Ahaha for sure
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But now I'm curious, what is your style irl?
Just really plain
I don't have a style at all
But what is your definition of really plain?
Just whatever is on top of the pile of clothes
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Hi kiwi, how are you? <3
I’m okay tbh
I was fighting with my mom so yeah 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
What are you upto Kiwi?
Laying in bed and I will probably eat now 
Yes eating is good
Yeah but I can’t cook anything because my hip takes all energy from me
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Laying in bed and I will probably eat now 
Yes eating is good
Yeah but I can’t cook anything because my hip takes all energy from me
Oh no D:
Private
Living Legend



Oh Petoot you're top 15 of the day for most fans gotten
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Just really plain
I don't have a style at all
But what is your definition of really plain?
Just whatever is on top of the pile of clothes
lol

I had hoped my 9th k post would be more interesting than that, but here you go 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last