You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But what is your definition of really plain?
Just whatever is on top of the pile of clothes
lol

I had hoped my 9th k post would be more interesting than that, but here you go 
It's a good 9k comment
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Hi kiwi, how are you? <3
I’m okay tbh
I was fighting with my mom so yeah 
If you need to let some frustration out, share thoughts or just have a virtual hug with lots of hearts, you know where to reach me 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot you're top 15 of the day for most fans gotten
I'm kind of usually higher up on that list. Haven't done many performances today, or this week in general really
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Just whatever is on top of the pile of clothes
lol

I had hoped my 9th k post would be more interesting than that, but here you go 
It's a good 9k comment
... not sure if I can agree on that
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot you're top 15 of the day for most fans gotten
I'm kind of usually higher up on that list. Haven't done many performances today, or this week in general really
Oh
Sorry for joining FC ahaha
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
lol

I had hoped my 9th k post would be more interesting than that, but here you go 
It's a good 9k comment
... not sure if I can agree on that
Neither am I
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh Petoot you're top 15 of the day for most fans gotten
I'm kind of usually higher up on that list. Haven't done many performances today, or this week in general really
Oh
Sorry for joining FC ahaha
Lol, no I usually do that
I've just forgotten performances. I guess I'm not that excited about gaining fans anymore
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It's a good 9k comment
... not sure if I can agree on that
Neither am I
s:
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Hi kiwi, how are you? <3
I’m okay tbh
I was fighting with my mom so yeah 
If you need to let some frustration out, share thoughts or just have a virtual hug with lots of hearts, you know where to reach me 
Thanks but I think I will be fine for now 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I'm kind of usually higher up on that list. Haven't done many performances today, or this week in general really
Oh
Sorry for joining FC ahaha
Lol, no I usually do that
I've just forgotten performances. I guess I'm not that excited about gaining fans anymore
I know you do, but I meant stealing your ranking in fc
Private
Living Legend



Why am I in this FC I don't feel like doing a look D:
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Why am I in this FC I don't feel like doing a look D:
Lol 12 wins 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Why am I in this FC I don't feel like doing a look D:
Lol 12 wins 
Yes
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Oh
Sorry for joining FC ahaha
Lol, no I usually do that
I've just forgotten performances. I guess I'm not that excited about gaining fans anymore
I know you do, but I meant stealing your ranking in fc
Oh, hahah
It's ok, you can be the king for this week. And there are more people that just you above me so I've given up 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Why am I in this FC I don't feel like doing a look D:
Lol 12 wins 
Yes
Getting close to my record
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last