You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lol, no I usually do that
I've just forgotten performances. I guess I'm not that excited about gaining fans anymore
I know you do, but I meant stealing your ranking in fc
Oh, hahah
It's ok, you can be the king for this week. And there are more people that just you above me so I've given up 
No, not according to my list ahaha
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Lol 12 wins 
Yes
Getting close to my record

atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I know you do, but I meant stealing your ranking in fc
Oh, hahah
It's ok, you can be the king for this week. And there are more people that just you above me so I've given up 
No, not according to my list ahaha
What? I haven't checked it in a while, but I though there were 2-3 people with more wins than me
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh, hahah
It's ok, you can be the king for this week. And there are more people that just you above me so I've given up 
No, not according to my list ahaha
What? I haven't checked it in a while, but I though there were 2-3 people with more wins than me
No all with same amount
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
Getting close to my record

I better redeem myself next week
... or even over the weekend, who knows
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Getting close to my record

I better redeem myself next week
... or even over the weekend, who knows
...Right

You'll get time tomorrow, I won't have time
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No, not according to my list ahaha
What? I haven't checked it in a while, but I though there were 2-3 people with more wins than me
No all with same amount
When did I get that 6th win? hahah
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What? I haven't checked it in a while, but I though there were 2-3 people with more wins than me
No all with same amount
When did I get that 6th win? hahah
Earlier today probably
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:

I better redeem myself next week
... or even over the weekend, who knows
...Right

You'll get time tomorrow, I won't have time
I have so much to do over the weekend, ugh
But I'll probably procrastinate and do fcs instead 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No all with same amount
When did I get that 6th win? hahah
Earlier today probably
Apparently it was yesterday lol
I've lost all the ones I've done today 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I better redeem myself next week
... or even over the weekend, who knows
...Right

You'll get time tomorrow, I won't have time
I have so much to do over the weekend, ugh
But I'll probably procrastinate and do fcs instead 
Most likely
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
When did I get that 6th win? hahah
Earlier today probably
Apparently it was yesterday lol
I've lost all the ones I've done today 
Ahahah Oh well
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
...Right

You'll get time tomorrow, I won't have time
I have so much to do over the weekend, ugh
But I'll probably procrastinate and do fcs instead 
Most likely
Struggles
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I have so much to do over the weekend, ugh
But I'll probably procrastinate and do fcs instead 
Most likely
Struggles
Truly is
Good thing I'm not in school anymore
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Most likely
Struggles
Truly is
Good thing I'm not in school anymore
Lucky you
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last