You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Struggles
Truly is
Good thing I'm not in school anymore
Lucky you
Yes
But I will again probably next year
Private
Living Legend



I've been drawing all day, damn
End of it for today. I'm getting tired of looking at it and I need some answers - Though I've gotten one which I guess is enough?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Truly is
Good thing I'm not in school anymore
Lucky you
Yes
But I will again probably next year
Do you know what you're gonna study if you do start?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lucky you
Yes
But I will again probably next year
Do you know what you're gonna study if you do start?
Not sure no, but I think I'll go for Architecture
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I've been drawing all day, damn
End of it for today. I'm getting tired of looking at it and I need some answers - Though I've gotten one which I guess is enough?
What have you been working on?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes
But I will again probably next year
Do you know what you're gonna study if you do start?
Not sure no, but I think I'll go for Architecture
Oh yeah, we talked about this bread
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I've been drawing all day, damn
End of it for today. I'm getting tired of looking at it and I need some answers - Though I've gotten one which I guess is enough?
What have you been working on?
The art collab
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I've been drawing all day, damn
End of it for today. I'm getting tired of looking at it and I need some answers - Though I've gotten one which I guess is enough?
What have you been working on?
The art collab
Ahh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What have you been working on?
The art collab
Ahh
Yesss
I'm almost done
Private
Living Legend



Ahahah look at the shouts! I'm ded
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
The art collab
Ahh
Yesss
I'm almost done
Nice
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Ahahah look at the shouts! I'm ded
LMAO
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahahah look at the shouts! I'm ded
LMAO
I'm not playing to win, I'm playing because I enjoy it so yeah
Private
Living Legend



Ppl should stop voting for me, that would solve the problem
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ahahah look at the shouts! I'm ded
LMAO
I'm not playing to win, I'm playing because I enjoy it so yeah
But you're too good for us
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last