You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Ppl should stop voting for me, that would solve the problem
But we have to vote for the best one
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Ppl should stop voting for me, that would solve the problem
But we have to vote for the best one
Yes true 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
LMAO
I'm not playing to win, I'm playing because I enjoy it so yeah
But you're too good for us
Ahaha woops
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm not playing to win, I'm playing because I enjoy it so yeah
But you're too good for us
Ahaha woops
hot hot fire 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But you're too good for us
Ahaha woops
hot hot fire 
🔥🔥🔥
Private
Living Legend



I feel like my looks for this theme isn't really too creative. It's just a new bg more or less. It's very limited for males in this theme I've got to admit
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I feel like my looks for this theme isn't really too creative. It's just a new bg more or less. It's very limited for males in this theme I've got to admit
What is the theme?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I feel like my looks for this theme isn't really too creative. It's just a new bg more or less. It's very limited for males in this theme I've got to admit
What is the theme?
Middel ages
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I feel like my looks for this theme isn't really too creative. It's just a new bg more or less. It's very limited for males in this theme I've got to admit
What is the theme?
Middel ages
The hardest theme of them all
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What is the theme?
Middel ages
The hardest theme of them all
Ahaha yesss
Private
Living Legend



I like quite a few of the looks this time. But they aren't middle ages.
Imma still vote for the two of them so mweh
Gravitation
World Famous



I literally have nothing middle ages themed lol gotta work with what I got
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I literally have nothing middle ages themed lol gotta work with what I got
The difficulty
If it wasn't for the two pixelmania shirts I've got I would have had nothing to put on as well
Gravitation
World Famous



I see another one read middle ages as a middle aged person. I'm not the only one!
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
I see another one read middle ages as a middle aged person. I'm not the only one!
I thought the same!
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last