You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I see another one read middle ages as a middle aged person. I'm not the only one!
I thought the same!
I actually thought it might have been you again, and you just thought fuck it I give up on this theme.
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
I see another one read middle ages as a middle aged person. I'm not the only one!
I thought the same!
I actually thought it might have been you again, and you just thought fuck it I give up on this theme.
Hahah that would have been so bad if I read it wrong two times
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I thought the same!
I actually thought it might have been you again, and you just thought fuck it I give up on this theme.
Hahah that would have been so bad if I read it wrong two times
Ahaha yes true
But my thought was more you giving up on the actual theme and then you thought something was better than nothing so you'd go with your original thought of the theme
Gravitation
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I actually thought it might have been you again, and you just thought fuck it I give up on this theme.
Hahah that would have been so bad if I read it wrong two times
Ahaha yes true
But my thought was more you giving up on the actual theme and then you thought something was better than nothing so you'd go with your original thought of the theme
Oh hahah yeah.. No I actually tried 
Private
Living Legend



Gravitation wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Gravitation wrote:
Hahah that would have been so bad if I read it wrong two times
Ahaha yes true
But my thought was more you giving up on the actual theme and then you thought something was better than nothing so you'd go with your original thought of the theme
Oh hahah yeah.. No I actually tried 
That's good!
Private
Living Legend



@Petite One of the children reminded me of you today. 
We've got these hero figures in the kindergarten I work in, and the little guy tried removing some suspenders thingies because he could not see the muscles. He was very weirdly interested in being able to see the muscles.
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
@Petite One of the children reminded me of you today. 
We've got these hero figures in the kindergarten I work in, and the little guy tried removing some suspenders thingies because he could not see the muscles. He was very weirdly interested in being able to see the muscles.
This is the best thing I've heard today, lmao
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
@Petite One of the children reminded me of you today. 
We've got these hero figures in the kindergarten I work in, and the little guy tried removing some suspenders thingies because he could not see the muscles. He was very weirdly interested in being able to see the muscles.
This is the best thing I've heard today, lmao
It was so fun to see tbh. Especially when he couldn't get it off he was so disappointed, and his whole face lid up when I helped him get it off. He showed it to me and pointed and were just. "Muscles!" he doesn't have much language so that was basically all he said.
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
@Petite One of the children reminded me of you today. 
We've got these hero figures in the kindergarten I work in, and the little guy tried removing some suspenders thingies because he could not see the muscles. He was very weirdly interested in being able to see the muscles.
This is the best thing I've heard today, lmao
It was so fun to see tbh. Especially when he couldn't get it off he was so disappointed, and his whole face lid up when I helped him get it off. He showed it to me and pointed and were just. "Muscles!" he doesn't have much language so that was basically all he said.
Omg, love him hahahah
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This is the best thing I've heard today, lmao
It was so fun to see tbh. Especially when he couldn't get it off he was so disappointed, and his whole face lid up when I helped him get it off. He showed it to me and pointed and were just. "Muscles!" he doesn't have much language so that was basically all he said.
Omg, love him hahahah
He is very cute
Private
Living Legend



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It was so fun to see tbh. Especially when he couldn't get it off he was so disappointed, and his whole face lid up when I helped him get it off. He showed it to me and pointed and were just. "Muscles!" he doesn't have much language so that was basically all he said.
Omg, love him hahahah
He is very cute
Every now and then.
But mostly annoying because he doesn't listen. He just spits and laughs
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Omg, love him hahahah
He is very cute
Every now and then.
But mostly annoying because he doesn't listen. He just spits and laughs
Now I don't love him anymore
Spitting is not ok
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Alfie wrote:
He is very cute
Every now and then.
But mostly annoying because he doesn't listen. He just spits and laughs
Now I don't love him anymore
Spitting is not ok
Nooo it's so annoying and he won't stop D:
Cimorene
World Famous



Hello!
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Hello!
Hiiii
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last