You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Hello!
Hiiii
I'm off work whoop!!
Cimorene
World Famous



I see you are all doing fashion contest
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Hello!
Hiiii
I'm off work whoop!!
Yaaassss
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Hiiii
I'm off work whoop!!
Yaaassss
It's niiice
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Every now and then.
But mostly annoying because he doesn't listen. He just spits and laughs
Now I don't love him anymore
Spitting is not ok
Nooo it's so annoying and he won't stop D:
Be an adult and tell him to stop
lol
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Hello!
Hi <3
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I'm off work whoop!!
Yaaassss
It's niiice
Yes it is
Gotta love freetime
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
I see you are all doing fashion contest
A lot of 'em
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Now I don't love him anymore
Spitting is not ok
Nooo it's so annoying and he won't stop D:
Be an adult and tell him to stop
lol
Because I haven't tried that TT3TT
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
I see you are all doing fashion contest
Not rn
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Nooo it's so annoying and he won't stop D:
Be an adult and tell him to stop
lol
Because I haven't tried that TT3TT
Be harder, teach him a lesson
No, idk, I don't know hoe to handle children 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Be an adult and tell him to stop
lol
Because I haven't tried that TT3TT
Be harder, teach him a lesson
No, idk, I don't know hoe to handle children 
I have to keep it inside the law gurl
atencia
World Famous



You're at 14 wins now!
wow
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
You're at 14 wins now!
wow
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Because I haven't tried that TT3TT
Be harder, teach him a lesson
No, idk, I don't know hoe to handle children 
I have to keep it inside the law gurl
Lol, I didn't mean that you should go that far
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last