You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Be harder, teach him a lesson
No, idk, I don't know hoe to handle children 
I have to keep it inside the law gurl
Lol, I didn't mean that you should go that far
I've tried everything
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
You're at 14 wins now!
wow
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I see you are all doing fashion contest
A lot of 'em
I wanna join too
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
You're at 14 wins now!
wow
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
I am that good
And have played too much this week
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I have to keep it inside the law gurl
Lol, I didn't mean that you should go that far
I've tried everything
But what are you supposed to do then? He somehow needs to learn how to behave 
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You must have played a lottt
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I see you are all doing fashion contest
A lot of 'em
I wanna join too
Yes, do it!!

But I need to go shower now
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lol, I didn't mean that you should go that far
I've tried everything
But what are you supposed to do then? He somehow needs to learn how to behave 
I have absolutely no idea. His parents should teach him to behave
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You must have played a lottt
I think I've won 4/5 of the games I've been in. At least
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You can never play too much fc
Like, I've probably played around the same amount as you, not gonna lie. I've just lost everything. My win/lose rate is not good this week 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
A lot of 'em
I wanna join too
Yes, do it!!

But I need to go shower now
But no-one is doing it right now ./

Shower well, smelly person
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie slay the FC
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
That's 8 more than #2... And usually #1 (cough, me) barely have 8 wins at the end of the week
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You can never play too much fc
Like, I've probably played around the same amount as you, not gonna lie. I've just lost everything. My win/lose rate is not good this week 
that's because I got there. Fashion King.
No jk 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I've tried everything
But what are you supposed to do then? He somehow needs to learn how to behave 
I have absolutely no idea. His parents should teach him to behave
True, have you spoken to his parents about it?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last