You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You must have played a lottt
I think I've won 4/5 of the games I've been in. At least
Well done Alf
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
Hhahaa
Mission complete
Private
Living Legend



Can you guys help me out. 
I want to do this game called press-conference with my friends, so if you could help me with people and scenarios (Please do separate them) I'd be very happy.

An example of the game:

atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I wanna join too
Yes, do it!!

But I need to go shower now
But no-one is doing it right now ./

Shower well, smelly person
I'm not that smelly
lol, have only had two classes today *cough*
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
Lol they can’t complain you are just too good 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But what are you supposed to do then? He somehow needs to learn how to behave 
I have absolutely no idea. His parents should teach him to behave
True, have you spoken to his parents about it?
No, I don't think I'm even supposed to talk to the parents about stuff like that uuuh
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I am that good
And have played too much this week
You can never play too much fc
Like, I've probably played around the same amount as you, not gonna lie. I've just lost everything. My win/lose rate is not good this week 
that's because I got there. Fashion King.
No jk 
D:
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
Lol they can’t complain you are just too good 
Yes exactly! But they do ahaha
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
No one have ever complained in the weeks (yes, plural), I've had 10+ wins 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes, people have started complaining
Lol they can’t complain you are just too good 
Yes exactly! But they do ahaha
Shady or just bad losers 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie slay the FC
Yes, people have started complaining
No one have ever complained in the weeks (yes, plural), I've had 10+ wins 
I guess it's more noticable when it's a male maybe?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie, how many contests have you done this week?
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Lol they can’t complain you are just too good 
Yes exactly! But they do ahaha
Shady or just bad losers 
No idea 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie, how many contests have you done this week?
I don't know
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes exactly! But they do ahaha
Shady or just bad losers 
No idea 
I think bad losers because it’s not your fault 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last