You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Apterygidae
World Famous



Time to disappear again lol
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I have absolutely no idea. His parents should teach him to behave
True, have you spoken to his parents about it?
No, I don't think I'm even supposed to talk to the parents about stuff like that uuuh
Why not? Shouldn't they be aware of what their children do in kindergarten? 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes, people have started complaining
No one have ever complained in the weeks (yes, plural), I've had 10+ wins 
I guess it's more noticable when it's a male maybe?
Why would it?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie, how many contests have you done this week?
I don't know
Count.
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Shady or just bad losers 
No idea 
I think bad losers because it’s not your fault 
They could stop voting for me. 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Time to disappear again lol
See ya!
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Time to disappear again lol
Fairy dust, swush clirrrr
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No idea 
I think bad losers because it’s not your fault 
They could stop voting for me. 
HAHAHA
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
True, have you spoken to his parents about it?
No, I don't think I'm even supposed to talk to the parents about stuff like that uuuh
Why not? Shouldn't they be aware of what their children do in kindergarten? 
Yes, but it about the way it's done and when to tell etc etc
Also I don't see his parents most of the time anyways.
I think the pedagogues have told them though
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
No one have ever complained in the weeks (yes, plural), I've had 10+ wins 
I guess it's more noticable when it's a male maybe?
Why would it?
Because more females enter so males might be more noticable?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie, how many contests have you done this week?
I don't know
Count.
No
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No, I don't think I'm even supposed to talk to the parents about stuff like that uuuh
Why not? Shouldn't they be aware of what their children do in kindergarten? 
Yes, but it about the way it's done and when to tell etc etc
Also I don't see his parents most of the time anyways.
I think the pedagogues have told them though
Ah, I see
Hopefully the pedagogues knows how to handle this
Private
Living Legend



22 this week
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I guess it's more noticable when it's a male maybe?
Why would it?
Because more females enter so males might be more noticable?
But that isn't visible on the list
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Why not? Shouldn't they be aware of what their children do in kindergarten? 
Yes, but it about the way it's done and when to tell etc etc
Also I don't see his parents most of the time anyways.
I think the pedagogues have told them though
Ah, I see
Hopefully the pedagogues knows how to handle this
They definitely do, they've had years and years of experience after all
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last