You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I don't know
Count.
No
See, you just did
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
22 this week
Your win rate is definitely hight than what mine usually is.....
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Count.
No
See, you just did
No, I got chrome to do it for me (;
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
22 this week
Your win rate is definitely hight than what mine usually is.....
I'm lucky this week
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
22 this week
Your win rate is definitely hight than what mine usually is.....
I'm lucky this week
I have done 21 this week lmao
My record is like 35 ish, in a week
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No
See, you just did
No, I got chrome to do it for me (;
How? o:
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Your win rate is definitely hight than what mine usually is.....
I'm lucky this week
I have done 21 this week lmao
My record is like 35 ish, in a week
Damn
We can reach that, either this week or another
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
See, you just did
No, I got chrome to do it for me (;
How? o:
'find on page'
Search: Fashion contest started' or results or vote doesn't matter just choose either
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm lucky this week
I have done 21 this week lmao
My record is like 35 ish, in a week
Damn
We can reach that, either this week or another
And, cough, that week I had "only" 14 wins
Like really, I suck at fc lmao
Cimorene
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
22 this week
Damn
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I have done 21 this week lmao
My record is like 35 ish, in a week
Damn
We can reach that, either this week or another
And, cough, that week I had "only" 14 wins
Like really, I suck at fc lmao
Awe D:
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
No, I got chrome to do it for me (;
How? o:
'find on page'
Search: Fashion contest started' or results or vote doesn't matter just choose either
Does it say a number then? But how do you know that it's from only this week?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
How? o:
'find on page'
Search: Fashion contest started' or results or vote doesn't matter just choose either
Does it say a number then? But how do you know that it's from only this week?
Yes at the side
I look at the dates on the marked messages
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Damn
We can reach that, either this week or another
And, cough, that week I had "only" 14 wins
Like really, I suck at fc lmao
Awe D:
It's actually really sad
Account deleted




petite did u eat the cake yet
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last