You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
'find on page'
Search: Fashion contest started' or results or vote doesn't matter just choose either
Does it say a number then? But how do you know that it's from only this week?
Yes at the side
I look at the dates on the marked messages
oh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
And, cough, that week I had "only" 14 wins
Like really, I suck at fc lmao
Awe D:
It's actually really sad
But you are good at fc
atencia
World Famous



kruspersille wrote:
petite did u eat the cake yet
Actually no
I'm gonna do it today tho, just been stuck here the past few hours as usual
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Awe D:
It's actually really sad
But you are good at fc
But clearly, from these numbers, I'm not
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
It's actually really sad
But you are good at fc
But clearly, from these numbers, I'm not
You can't compare yourself just to me
atencia
World Famous



I was on my way to close my laptop and go shower like two hours ago, damn
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I was on my way to close my laptop and go shower like two hours ago, damn
Woops
Go shower
Private
Living Legend



I'm considering to make popcorn
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
But you are good at fc
But clearly, from these numbers, I'm not
You can't compare yourself just to me
You're funny
But honestly tho, my win rate is probably like 20% not even exaggerating 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I was on my way to close my laptop and go shower like two hours ago, damn
Woops
Go shower
Yes
And make dinner
And eat that cake 
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'm considering to make popcorn
Yum
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But clearly, from these numbers, I'm not
You can't compare yourself just to me
You're funny
But honestly tho, I my win rate is probably like 20% not even exaggerating 
That's an alright percentage though, considering how many who joins
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I was on my way to close my laptop and go shower like two hours ago, damn
Woops
Go shower
Yes
And make dinner
And eat that cake 
Yes agreed
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm considering to make popcorn
Yum
Yess
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
You can't compare yourself just to me
You're funny
But honestly tho, I my win rate is probably like 20% not even exaggerating 
That's an alright percentage though, considering how many who joins
But there aren't usually that many people joining 
It's just the same few 

But i'm not playing to win but a win would be nice, I'm doing it for the fun of making an outfit 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last