You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Cimorene
World Famous



@ petite you got to see my fashion contest outfit made in a minute haha
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Don't beat me though, the day before yesterday I cut my finger on a coffee machine
Sorry for popping in, but HOW?
Honestly I have no freaking clue
But it hurt like hell
Hahah
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
@ petite you got to see my fashion contest outfit made in a minute haha
That was good for a minute tho
Sorry for not voting, wups
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
@ petite you got to see my fashion contest outfit made in a minute haha
That was good for a minute tho
Sorry for not voting, wups
I'm impressed with myself for that too haha
And now I realised my saved look actually kinda fits the theme, much easier to use that one oops
It's fine, I voted for you 
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
@ petite you got to see my fashion contest outfit made in a minute haha
That was good for a minute tho
Sorry for not voting, wups
I'm impressed with myself for that too haha
And now I realised my saved look actually kinda fits the theme, much easier to use that one oops
It's fine, I voted for you 
I don't actually think the saved look option is available when you're in a contest... Like I've been wanting to save looks I've made for fc to make them into actual outfits to wear, and if I'm not completely mistaken now, I think the save favourite and load favourite buttons are gone during an fc
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
That was good for a minute tho
Sorry for not voting, wups
I'm impressed with myself for that too haha
And now I realised my saved look actually kinda fits the theme, much easier to use that one oops
It's fine, I voted for you 
I don't actually think the saved look option is available when you're in a contest... Like I've been wanting to save looks I've made for fc to make them into actual outfits to wear, and if I'm not completely mistaken now, I think the save favourite and load favourite buttons are gone during an fc
Oh really? I've never noticed that, I'll have to check next time I'm palying
And now I have to sleep oops
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
I'm impressed with myself for that too haha
And now I realised my saved look actually kinda fits the theme, much easier to use that one oops
It's fine, I voted for you 
I don't actually think the saved look option is available when you're in a contest... Like I've been wanting to save looks I've made for fc to make them into actual outfits to wear, and if I'm not completely mistaken now, I think the save favourite and load favourite buttons are gone during an fc
Oh really? I've never noticed that, I'll have to check next time I'm palying
And now I have to sleep oops
I might be wrong, but it kind of makes sense for those not to be available as the contests is timed and it wouldn't be fair if someone had already started on a saved look

Sleep tight 
Private
Living Legend



Goodnight Astrid!
Private
Living Legend



I'm just here, making figures for a homemade game
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'm just here, making figures for a homemade game
Homemade game, that's creative!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm just here, making figures for a homemade game
Homemade game, that's creative!
Yeah, it's just going to be a simple question board game
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I'm just here, making figures for a homemade game
Homemade game, that's creative!
Yeah, it's just going to be a simple question board game
But still
What types of figures are you making? 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Homemade game, that's creative!
Yeah, it's just going to be a simple question board game
But still
What types of figures are you making? 
A lot of different kinds, it's the ones going around on the board.
I've got a duck so far, working on the elephant
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yeah, it's just going to be a simple question board game
But still
What types of figures are you making? 
A lot of different kinds, it's the ones going around on the board.
I've got a duck so far, working on the elephant
Cute!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
But still
What types of figures are you making? 
A lot of different kinds, it's the ones going around on the board.
I've got a duck so far, working on the elephant
Cute!
Yess
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last