You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



I feel so overwhelmed by my to do list that I'm considering opening sims 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
I feel so overwhelmed by my to do list that I'm considering opening sims 
Ahaha, what is on your to do list?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I feel so overwhelmed by my to do list that I'm considering opening sims 
Ahaha, what is on your to do list?
Way too much schoolwork for a dance student 
Private
Popstar



Eh
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Eh
ugh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
I feel so overwhelmed by my to do list that I'm considering opening sims 
Ahaha, what is on your to do list?
Way too much schoolwork for a dance student 
ugh
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Eh
hello
Private
Living Legend



No more figures for the day. I've got three, I need 10
ctrl
Youtube Star



lurk

that lil kid wants 2 b your husband when he grows up, too pure for this planet
tell him to kiss a teddybear instead or smth tho
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Eh
ugh
Yes
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Eh
hello
Hello
Private
Living Legend



depravitea wrote:
lurk

that lil kid wants 2 b your husband when he grows up, too pure for this planet
tell him to kiss a teddybear instead or smth tho
Yes I should ahha
He is going to school soon so there'll be no more of that from him when Summer comes D:
But that's alright, he'll find some cute boy or girl there
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Eh
hello
Hello
How are you
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
hello
Hello
How are you
Tired ugh
Private
Living Legend



My fingers are white from clay mmmh
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last