You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
13 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Hello
How are you
Tired ugh
You should go to bed
ctrl
Youtube Star



Alfie wrote:
depravitea wrote:
lurk

that lil kid wants 2 b your husband when he grows up, too pure for this planet
tell him to kiss a teddybear instead or smth tho
Yes I should ahha
He is going to school soon so there'll be no more of that from him when Summer comes D:
But that's alright, he'll find some cute boy or girl there
don't want him to become a serial smoocher tsk tsk
Private
Living Legend



depravitea wrote:
Alfie wrote:
depravitea wrote:
lurk

that lil kid wants 2 b your husband when he grows up, too pure for this planet
tell him to kiss a teddybear instead or smth tho
Yes I should ahha
He is going to school soon so there'll be no more of that from him when Summer comes D:
But that's alright, he'll find some cute boy or girl there
don't want him to become a serial smoocher tsk tsk
Definitely not. He is too pure and cute for that.
Private
Popstar



It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
How are you
Tired ugh
You should go to bed
I’m omw
howare you?
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
Oh that's suck. I hope tomorrow will be better D:
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
Tired ugh
You should go to bed
I’m omw
howare you?
Good!
I'm good. I've experienced lots of odd and cute things today.
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
TMI

No, but ugh, periods suck
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
Oh that's suck. I hope tomorrow will be better D:
Yea me too
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
TMI

No, but ugh, periods suck
Yes, but on the other hand.. it shouldn’t be a taboo subject 

yes i agree
atencia
World Famous



Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
It’s not a good day. I got my period and yes.. a lot of blood... rip my underwear .. if it wasn’t for my pantyhose i woud have bleed trough.. lucky i wore red pants
idk, you guys probably didn’t need this info
TMI

No, but ugh, periods suck
Yes, but on the other hand.. it shouldn’t be a taboo subject 

yes i agree
True.
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing
At this time of night..Toast
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing

Private
Living Legend



What's even up with things being universally taboo. Thinking about it, it's a shame is it not?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last