You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing
At this time of night..Toast
hmmmm
It's late yeah, but I'm not really feeling ike toast since I had that for both breakfast and lunch lol
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing
Ok, soup it is!
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Help me decide what to eat!

1) Just toast. Easy.
2) Toast with scrambled tofu
3) Rice noodle soup
4) Rice and veggie burger thing
At this time of night..Toast
hmmmm
It's late yeah, but I'm not really feeling ike toast since I had that for both breakfast and lunch lol
AH yes I can see the problem there
Private
Living Legend



I'll get into bed now. Though I might stay here a little while still
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I'll get into bed now. Though I might stay here a little while still
I'm here too btw, just making my soup 
Apterygidae
World Famous



I need to play roses
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
Roses? What's that 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
Same
Cimorene
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
Same
Though you should be safe in fashion contest
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
Roses? What's that 
A game on VP lol
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
But aren’t you safe in FC
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
Same
Though you should be safe in fashion contest
Yeah, I know
But I just like playing the game (and other stupid games) while watching series or listen to podcasts 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
I need to reach that 1k in paparazzi 
But aren’t you safe in FC
Yeah, I am, so I’m not playing for the set. I just really want to reach 1k pd in that game, cause I like milestones like that lol
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Same
Though you should be safe in fashion contest
Yeah, I know
But I just like playing the game (and other stupid games) while watching series or listen to podcasts 
Ahh, I get that
And if you get a bonus set I wouldn't mind gettign that :*
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last