You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
21 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Though you should be safe in fashion contest
Yeah, I know
But I just like playing the game (and other stupid games) while watching series or listen to podcasts 
Ahh, I get that
And if you get a bonus set I wouldn't mind gettign that :*
There’s no way I’d be kicked off any of those lists, so you can definitely get the extra set if you’re not getting it yourself 
Cimorene
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Cimorene wrote:
Petite wrote:
Yeah, I know
But I just like playing the game (and other stupid games) while watching series or listen to podcasts 
Ahh, I get that
And if you get a bonus set I wouldn't mind gettign that :*
There’s no way I’d be kicked off any of those lists, so you can definitely get the extra set if you’re not getting it yourself 
Bless
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I need to play roses
Roses? What's that 
A game on VP lol
The scene show thing? 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Ugh D:
I always submit every now and then as I go along with a look. Then I at least won't lose everything
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Oh no

But the one you’re wearing now looks stunning 😍✨
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Oh no

But the one you’re wearing now looks stunning 😍✨
What do you think about this one?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Ugh D:
I always submit every now and then as I go along with a look. Then I at least won't lose everything
Yeah but I wanted to save my old look but I’m on my phone 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Ugh kill me I was working on a outfit for the competition and the site reloaded when I was almost done so I lost everything 
Oh no

But the one you’re wearing now looks stunning 😍✨
What do you think about this one?
(If you mean the one you’re wearing) I absolutely love it, it’s beautiful!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh no

But the one you’re wearing now looks stunning 😍✨
What do you think about this one?
(If you mean the one you’re wearing) I absolutely love it, it’s beautiful!
Yes I mean that one haha 
Thanks!
Private
Popstar



Yomcflow
Private
Popstar



I hate waiting for DT to answer
Cimorene
World Famous



Oh gosh its gonna be busy tonight, I'm happy I got to know you guys
Private
Popstar



Cimorene wrote:
Oh gosh its gonna be busy tonight, I'm happy I got to know you guys
o:
Private
Popstar



i'm downloading sims 4 atm

... so slowwww
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last