You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
14 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Apterygidae
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Oh gosh its gonna be busy tonight, I'm happy I got to know you guys
Lol please don’t die
Private
Popstar



i'm building in sims 4
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
i'm building in sims 4
Nice
What are you building? 
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
i'm building in sims 4
Nice
What are you building? 
the moomin house
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
i'm building in sims 4
Nice
What are you building? 
the moomin house
Uh
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Nice
What are you building? 
the moomin house
Uh
it looks kinda good i think
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
the moomin house
Uh
it looks kinda good i think
Pic?
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Uh
it looks kinda good i think
Pic?
how do you take good pics in sims?
Apterygidae
World Famous



Aah, I want the next episode of as4 now!!
And I’m so mad at Netflix for taking it away 
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
it looks kinda good i think
Pic?
how do you take good pics in sims?
You just take a screenshot where you think it looks good, lol idk
Apterygidae
World Famous



Lol there is a camera in Sims
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Lol there is a camera in Sims
Yeah, take screenshot with that camera thing 
or can’t you just click on c or something? Might be wrong, but there is a letter cause I accidentally click on it all the time lol
Private
Popstar



it's not done but yes

atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
it's not done but yes

X
That looks so good!!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Lol there is a camera in Sims
Yeah, take screenshot with that camera thing 
or can’t you just click on c or something? Might be wrong, but there is a letter cause I accidentally click on it all the time lol
Yes I think it is C
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last