You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
18 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Apterygidae
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
I think I will be safe now and get the set lol
Good, good
What set?

Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Just spent 30cr to get the WOF set.. but it was so worth it 
lol if you had let me do it you could have got it for free
Apterygidae
World Famous



Clickpet 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Just spent 30cr to get the WOF set.. but it was so worth it 
lol if you had let me do it you could have got it for free
You are too nice 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Clickpet 
What?
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Good, good
What set?
Oo that was last week for males i think?
i have it
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Just spent 30cr to get the WOF set.. but it was so worth it 
lol if you had let me do it you could have got it for free
You are too nice 
Well, if you ever want a set ask me because when I win WoF I get two sets since I have the diamond
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Clickpet 
What?
Instead of clickbait lol
Apterygidae
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Melk wrote:
What set?
Oo that was last week for males i think?
i have it
Oh, yeah I love it and want it so bad 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
lol if you had let me do it you could have got it for free
You are too nice 
Well, if you ever want a set ask me because when I win WoF I get two sets since I have the diamond
Oh what, is that a thing?
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Clickpet 
What?
Instead of clickbait lol
lol
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
You are too nice 
Well, if you ever want a set ask me because when I win WoF I get two sets since I have the diamond
Oh what, is that a thing?
It's one of the powers if you have the diamonds 
Apterygidae
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Well, if you ever want a set ask me because when I win WoF I get two sets since I have the diamond
Oh what, is that a thing?
It's one of the powers if you have the diamonds 

atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Well, if you ever want a set ask me because when I win WoF I get two sets since I have the diamond
Oh what, is that a thing?
It's one of the powers if you have the diamonds 
I only thought that worked on pd / cr
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Oh what, is that a thing?
It's one of the powers if you have the diamonds 
And you don't have to wear it, just have it in your wd? That's nice
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last