You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



Apterygidae wrote:
Melk wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Oo that was last week for males i think?
i have it
Oh, yeah I love it and want it so bad 
It’s beautiful!!!
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
It's one of the powers if you have the diamonds 
And you don't have to wear it, just have it in your wd? That's nice
Yes, and I have the whole set since I was in the top 20 last last contest 
Apterygidae
World Famous



@Petite 

atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
And you don't have to wear it, just have it in your wd? That's nice
Yes, and I have the whole set since I was in the top 20 last last contest 
Uuuuu
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
@Petite 

Thank you <3
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
And you don't have to wear it, just have it in your wd? That's nice
Yes, and I have the whole set since I was in the top 20 last last contest 
Uuuuu
Yes, and I will never sell or trade it away because I spend 1 or 2 weeks to get it and I didn't got much sleep during that time 
atencia
World Famous



Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Yes, and I have the whole set since I was in the top 20 last last contest 
Uuuuu
Yes, and I will never sell or trade it away because I spend 1 or 2 weeks to get it and I didn't got much sleep during that time 
Real effort there
Apterygidae
World Famous



Petite wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Petite wrote:
Uuuuu
Yes, and I will never sell or trade it away because I spend 1 or 2 weeks to get it and I didn't got much sleep during that time 
Real effort there
Haha yes but like it was a really nice chance because I know how expensive they are 
Private
Living Legend



My dad sprayed the waterproof spray for his shoes on in the basement. Now the whole basement smells including my room - also I just want to tell you that it should be done outside because the spray can be toxic to inhale in bigger amounts
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
My dad sprayed the waterproof spray for his shoes on in the basement. Now the whole basement smells including my room - also I just want to tell you that it should be done outside because the spray can be toxic to inhale in bigger amounts
Are there any windows in the basement? Cause you should definitely somehow air out the whole thing
And also, maybe consider sleeping somewhere else tonight, just to be on the safe side 
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
My dad sprayed the waterproof spray for his shoes on in the basement. Now the whole basement smells including my room - also I just want to tell you that it should be done outside because the spray can be toxic to inhale in bigger amounts
Are there any windows in the basement? Cause you should definitely somehow air out the whole thing
And also, maybe consider sleeping somewhere else tonight, just to be on the safe side 
Yes, those were open. We've closed them again because the house will be empty very soon. 
It should be fin though, but it smells awful
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
My dad sprayed the waterproof spray for his shoes on in the basement. Now the whole basement smells including my room - also I just want to tell you that it should be done outside because the spray can be toxic to inhale in bigger amounts
Are there any windows in the basement? Cause you should definitely somehow air out the whole thing
And also, maybe consider sleeping somewhere else tonight, just to be on the safe side 
Yes, those were open. We've closed them again because the house will be empty very soon. 
It should be fin though, but it smells awful
Ugh, okei
Hopefully it's all good now then, but toxic from sprays is scary
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Are there any windows in the basement? Cause you should definitely somehow air out the whole thing
And also, maybe consider sleeping somewhere else tonight, just to be on the safe side 
Yes, those were open. We've closed them again because the house will be empty very soon. 
It should be fin though, but it smells awful
Ugh, okei
Hopefully it's all good now then, but toxic from sprays is scary
They definitely are. That's why they a recommended for outside use only. But I don't think it's any worse than wall paint so I should survive
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Yes, those were open. We've closed them again because the house will be empty very soon. 
It should be fin though, but it smells awful
Ugh, okei
Hopefully it's all good now then, but toxic from sprays is scary
They definitely are. That's why they a recommended for outside use only. But I don't think it's any worse than wall paint so I should survive
Ehm yes, haha
That's true, but you usually don't sleep in a freshly painted room tho
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Ugh, okei
Hopefully it's all good now then, but toxic from sprays is scary
They definitely are. That's why they a recommended for outside use only. But I don't think it's any worse than wall paint so I should survive
Ehm yes, haha
That's true, but you usually don't sleep in a freshly painted room tho
No your air it out a bit, but sometimes it takes a long time for the steam to really be out. 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last