You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
20 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Apterygidae
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Don't touch me
*touch you*
No. 

I can do what I want
Private
Living Legend



Apterygidae wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Apterygidae wrote:
*touch you*
No. 

I can do what I want
You'll die
Private
Popstar



my moomin house is pertty
atencia
World Famous



And my town square / promenade thing is coming along nicely!
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
my moomin house is pertty
Yessss 
atencia
World Famous



Lmao, I just logged out from laptop to log in on my phone, and then I started to write potato for username and I completely forgot my password for a second
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
And my town square / promenade thing is coming along nicely!
Niice
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Lmao, I just logged out from laptop to log in on my phone, and then I started to write potato for username and I completely forgot my password for a second
You did good
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Lmao, I just logged out from laptop to log in on my phone, and then I started to write potato for username and I completely forgot my password for a second
You did good
Thanks 
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Lmao, I just logged out from laptop to log in on my phone, and then I started to write potato for username and I completely forgot my password for a second
great job
Private
Popstar



i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
atencia
World Famous



I did remember to change my keyboard before I stared sims tho, so I’m not all in bread mode
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
Of course they are, it's moomin
How could they not? 
Private
Popstar



Alfie wrote:
Melk wrote:
i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
Of course they are, it's moomin
How could they not? 
idk 
many ppl have made the house before?
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
I just searched the gallery and found it 🤭
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last