You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
9 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
I just searched the gallery and found it 🤭
ahahahh now u know my origin username D:
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
i didn't realize that i uploaded the house so everyone could see and download.. but people are downloading it ahahah
I just searched the gallery and found it 🤭
ahahahh now u know my origin username D:
 +1 follower
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
I just searched the gallery and found it 🤭
ahahahh now u know my origin username D:
 +1 follower
same to you

the moomin house is annoying bc it will be placed wrong on most lots /:
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
ahahahh now u know my origin username D:
 +1 follower
same to you

the moomin house is annoying bc it will be placed wrong on most lots /:
Aww

Why?
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
 +1 follower
same to you

the moomin house is annoying bc it will be placed wrong on most lots /:
Aww

Why?
idk /: i'm not a sims pro.. i haven't played much
Private
Popstar



ah shit
i didn't save stuff i meant to save 

(i made the house on my parents computer)
Private
Popstar



or stuff got deleted
atencia
World Famous



This reminds me that I still haven’t fixed my profile pic on origin. I need to do that 
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
same to you

the moomin house is annoying bc it will be placed wrong on most lots /:
Aww

Why?
idk /: i'm not a sims pro.. i haven't played much
Is it in like a different direction or something? I can’t open it now, but I didn’t notice anything wrong when I just had a quick look at it 
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Aww

Why?
idk /: i'm not a sims pro.. i haven't played much
Is it in like a different direction or something? I can’t open it now, but I didn’t notice anything wrong when I just had a quick look at it 
yes 
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
ah shit
i didn't save stuff i meant to save 

(i made the house on my parents computer)
Oh no D:
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
idk /: i'm not a sims pro.. i haven't played much
Is it in like a different direction or something? I can’t open it now, but I didn’t notice anything wrong when I just had a quick look at it 
yes 
Hmm
But people usually (or at least I do) turn lots around to place them however they want themselves when they download something, so I don’t think it should be a big concern 
Private
Popstar



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
Petite wrote:
Is it in like a different direction or something? I can’t open it now, but I didn’t notice anything wrong when I just had a quick look at it 
yes 
Hmm
But people usually (or at least I do) turn lots around to place them however they want themselves when they download something, so I don’t think it should be a big concern 
but idk how to use it in a good way myself
Pitbull
Popstar



hi guys how r u all
im suffering but its cool
Private
Popstar



Escobar wrote:
hi guys how r u all
im suffering but its cool
hello
i'm good
whyy?
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last