You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Pitbull
Popstar



Melk wrote:
Escobar wrote:
hi guys how r u all
im suffering but its cool
hello
i'm good
whyy?
my food isn't done and im hangry
im hungover
my vag hurts, but in a good way?
I have hickeys everywhere and therefore have to wear a turtleneck, bc parents
I have a bite mark on my butt



but it cool, im just sp hungry
Private
Popstar



Escobar wrote:
Melk wrote:
Escobar wrote:
hi guys how r u all
im suffering but its cool
hello
i'm good
whyy?
my food isn't done and im hangry
im hungover
my vag hurts, but in a good way?
I have hickeys everywhere and therefore have to wear a turtleneck, bc parents
I have a bite mark on my butt



but it cool, im just sp hungry
ahah aw
sounds like you had an eventful evening/night?

food <3
atencia
World Famous



Escobar wrote:
hi guys how r u all
im suffering but its cool
Hello! I’m good :’)
Suffering doesn’t sound too cool tho..
Private
Popstar



vp is ded
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
vp is ded
Yeah, where are people?
Pitbull
Popstar



Melk wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Melk wrote:
hello
i'm good
whyy?
my food isn't done and im hangry
im hungover
my vag hurts, but in a good way?
I have hickeys everywhere and therefore have to wear a turtleneck, bc parents
I have a bite mark on my butt



but it cool, im just sp hungry
ahah aw
sounds like you had an eventful evening/night?

food <3
ye


very, also i got my food so now, im not a toddler anymore lmao

I went clubbing with some friends + a flirt/not officially together, but def dating
I kinda feel bad since we almost ended up sleeping together in the room next to my friend...upsss
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
vp is ded
Yeah, where are people?
Eating
Cimorene
World Famous



Yo, would you guys be up for some werewolf (later) tonight?
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Melk wrote:
vp is ded
Yeah, where are people?
Eating
What are you eating? 
Private
Living Legend



Cimorene wrote:
Yo, would you guys be up for some werewolf (later) tonight?
Yes
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Yeah, where are people?
Eating
What are you eating? 
It was dinner
atencia
World Famous



Cimorene wrote:
Yo, would you guys be up for some werewolf (later) tonight?
I shouldn’t, but

YES
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Eating
What are you eating? 
It was dinner
What did you have for dinner? 
Private
Popstar



Escobar wrote:
Melk wrote:
Escobar wrote:
my food isn't done and im hangry
im hungover
my vag hurts, but in a good way?
I have hickeys everywhere and therefore have to wear a turtleneck, bc parents
I have a bite mark on my butt



but it cool, im just sp hungry
ahah aw
sounds like you had an eventful evening/night?

food <3
ye


very, also i got my food so now, im not a toddler anymore lmao

I went clubbing with some friends + a flirt/not officially together, but def dating
I kinda feel bad since we almost ended up sleeping together in the room next to my friend...upsss
ahhh what kind of food?


ohno, did they hear you?
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
What are you eating? 
It was dinner
What did you have for dinner? 
I have no idea what it's called
Not even in danish 
But meatball meat wrapped in bacon and potatoes and carrots in cream sauce
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last