You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
12 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
🐘JOIN THIS FORUM BECAUSE🐘
Private
Popstar



i have pancakes, everyone is invited
Private
Living Legend



Melk wrote:
i have pancakes, everyone is invited
I'll be there 
In a few hours
atencia
World Famous



This build is not even 5% finished, but the file is already getting so big that my laptop is struggling to run it.... wups
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
It was dinner
What did you have for dinner? 
I have no idea what it's called
Not even in danish 
But meatball meat wrapped in bacon and potatoes and carrots in cream sauce
Uh
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
This build is not even 5% finished, but the file is already getting so big that my laptop is struggling to run it.... wups
Woops
atencia
World Famous



Melk wrote:
i have pancakes, everyone is invited
I’ll come <3
Just need to take a plane first 
Private
Living Legend



I should get my ass out of bed. But it's so cozy
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This build is not even 5% finished, but the file is already getting so big that my laptop is struggling to run it.... wups
Woops
Don’t know what to do D:
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
I should get my ass out of bed. But it's so cozy
Lol, same
I’ve been in bed all day
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
This build is not even 5% finished, but the file is already getting so big that my laptop is struggling to run it.... wups
Woops
Don’t know what to do D:
Neither do I D:
atencia
World Famous



My phone is on 18%, and there’s no chargers close enough to me
I need my phone to be on vp, rip
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
I should get my ass out of bed. But it's so cozy
Lol, same
I’ve been in bed all day
Damn
Luckily I don't, I just Lied back after dinner
Private
Living Legend



Petite wrote:
My phone is on 18%, and there’s no chargers close enough to me
I need my phone to be on vp, rip
Better find a charger
Pitbull
Popstar



Melk wrote:
Escobar wrote:
Melk wrote:
ahah aw
sounds like you had an eventful evening/night?

food <3
ye


very, also i got my food so now, im not a toddler anymore lmao

I went clubbing with some friends + a flirt/not officially together, but def dating
I kinda feel bad since we almost ended up sleeping together in the room next to my friend...upsss
ahhh what kind of food?


ohno, did they hear you?
smokes salmon with webber, baked hokkaido /dry baked) and raw mushrooms.
I don't think so lmao. He couldn't get it in bc i'm very tight (virgin smhh) and therefore it tend to be a bit uncomfortable at the start. 
idk, ended up cuddling which was rl nice and fell asleep in his armsss
atencia
World Famous



Alfie wrote:
Petite wrote:
Alfie wrote:
Woops
Don’t know what to do D:
Neither do I D:
Like just the library in itself is a massive build.... and then I have about four other buildings-ish the same size
Like isn’t a 64x64, and I’ve build on the entire lot
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last