You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
eh
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



Heyyyy : )whats good=)
Bitch


LolaDaRishFish
National Star



r u aware of garfield 
Account deleted




LolaDaRishFish wrote:
*.:?:?•*???.????? *...just because he said something doesnt mean it meant something
68.media.tumblr.com/12836b15b1cef51d36eb09026c0c652c/tumblr_mpyadhmFY81qcrbsbo1_400.png
🦋🥀
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



hehe

LolaDaRishFish
National Star



"fuck u if ur not looking at the moon rn"
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



flesh

Account deleted




cool
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



<3 i will always love you mugi
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



young thug touchd my hand:*****:.D
Private
World Famous



LolaDaRishFish wrote:
young thug touchd my hand:*****:.D

Account deleted




LolaDaRishFish wrote:
young thug touchd my hand:*****:.D
;-O
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



the world is a vampire it suks
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



MAybelline new york
Colorama
irresistible nail color

54 Cherry Sweet

LolaDaRishFish
National Star



BRATZ FACTZ
1RST GENERATION
PROTOTYPE PREMIUM SAMPLE
MGA DESIGNER COLLECTION
"HEAD GAMEZ FLOWER GIRLZ" YASMIN 2006
###img tabindex="-1" class="dim" id="i1322448158035" alt="PT HG YASMIN P4F (2).JPG" src="STOCK" class="redactor-linkify-object">http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIw... 333807PT / YEAR 2006
 
9 1/2" tall, all vinyl. Marked 2001 MGA. Swivel jointed neck, shoulders, and hips with soft vinyl legs and bendable knees. Pop-off feature feet.
 
Up for auction AS SHOWN AND AS DESCRIBED
PLEASE USE ENLARGE PHOTO UP FEATURE FOR THE BEST DESCRIPTION.
AUTHENTIC PROTOTYPE PREMIUM FACTORY SAMPLE! From MGA Bratz Designer's private collection. INCREDIBLE FIND! 
Intense, vivid, brilliant facial paint. Perfection skin tones with quality collector vinyl used. Hair styles are hand styled with hand guided rooting and top quality silky saran.From the "Head Gamez" series that was never released! These special Head Gamez come on a "GOLD" suit sample base! This GOLD base was for MGA Designers prototypes ONLY! Flower Girlz Yasmin has intricate brunette with finely streaked blonde saran hair style, beautiful curls, incredible style. All original with gold suit base! Perfection. 
SUPER RARE. INCREDIBLE PROTOTYPE PREMIUM SAMPLE!
 As shown and described/Mint condition. 
See my other BRATZ UP FOR AUCTION!!!!
 BRATZ! the ONLY dollz to continually win the TOY OF THE YEAR (TOTY) AWARD year after year after year. An award that barbie has never won.
WE COMBINE SHIPPING! If you pay in full in 3 days.From the MASSIVE collection of PAUL DAVIDZ.A non smoking SHOP, where it's all about the doll and there is no perfect box.
I currently list anywhere from 100-200 small auctions on ebay. I am ONE person doing ALL the invoices, packing, hauling, sorting, shipping and answering emails.
 I TRY TO MAIL THEM ALL INTO THE USPS ONCE A WEEK ON FRIDAY.
I am a Grandfather, disabled and raising my ADHD Grandson. This is my livelihood. I have 40 years experience in dolls and describe to the best of my 40 year ability. I can't please everyone and don't try to. I do my best. And as you can see from my feedback, I have attained THOUSANDS of happy customers. And with that many happy ones, I am bound to have a few rotten apples out to try and spoil it for everyone else. I am a nice Christian guy!
I LOVE DOLLS!
I combine shipping. I like to send most everything first class USPS in bubble wrap envelopes. I ship on Friday of every week.
If you want cheap prices and white glove treatment you've come to the wrong place.
If you love dolls LIKE I DO, and can be patient with me, you've come to the right place.
SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS ALL FROM THE COLLECTION OF THE BRATZ/BARBIE/KELLY AUTHORITY PAUL DAVID, AUTHOR OF THE KELLY PRICE GUIDE, BRATZ FACTZ, and OVER 200 BARBIE MAGAZINES/PRICE GUIDES! PAUL DAVID-THE DOLL AUTHORITY FOR OVER 40 YEARS.I LOVE JESUS!!!
LolaDaRishFish
National Star



<3self careiseating a bucket of chicken <3
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last