Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 270
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Cozy horror
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
;topic=373547
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist brass
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star gold
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer gold
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master gold
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
15
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last
guess this song
Account deleted
wrote:
still think it's darude - sandstorm
Private
Streetmusician
kruspersille wrote:
i have to go sleep but i will dream abt this and crack the code mark my words
December
World Famous
December wrote:
despacito
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
I have no clue about like it sounds really so like that's a good song 🔥
Account deleted
wrote:
intimate wrote:
Wtf I have never seen before Nylon beats music video, what is this
December
World Famous
December wrote:
sounds like havana oh nana
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
Oh my God that's hella amazing you sound so cool but I have no clue what about this or what
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i have to go sleep but i will dream abt this and crack the code mark my words
ill mark them with one cr each
December
World Famous
December wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
that didn't make it much easier but you have a cute laugh
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
Oh my God that's hella amazing you sound so cool but I have no clue what about this or what
ty thats how i talk wana wana woe
Holic
Youtube Star
Holic wrote:
no
Reaper
Popstar
Reaper wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
Vissy wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
Oh my God that's hella amazing you sound so cool but I have no clue what about this or what
ty thats how i talk wana wana woe
I like this one I want a language I really want to learn it
Private
World Famous
Rotte wrote:
Sounds like the final countdown LOL
Private
World Famous
Cardboard wrote:
December wrote:
Cardboard wrote:
https://voca.ro/2XiVFr365ao
that didn't make it much easier but you have a cute laugh
lol ty
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
|
Next
|
Last