Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 320
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Meister
Come and join my spooky corner
https://en.virtualpopstar.com/social/…
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star silver
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator brass
Number of completed tours
9
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last
I have a crush
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Do they have male or female avi
female, I am not sure of their actual gender tho never asked never cared
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
Heaven wrote:
wait do we interact w eachother often i just wanna kno who u are
I don't know but I always had a nice impression of you
o.O hmmmmmm..... hmmmm. .. .... not laboratory fo sho
Must be some1 who isnt online a lot if they have a nice impression of u ; )
Private
World Famous
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Do they have male or female avi
female, I am not sure of their actual gender tho never asked never cared
R they in the hof top200
Private
Prince of Pop
Azriel wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
Mod in the house I hope ur using vpn op
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
lumi checking their linked accs
Account deleted
wrote:
Azriel wrote:
Heaven wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
I don't know but I always had a nice impression of you
o.O hmmmmmm..... hmmmm. .. .... not laboratory fo sho
Must be some1 who isnt online a lot if they have a nice impression of u ; )
im not in the right mental state for those jokes for the record @_@
Private
World Famous
Saekki wrote:
This thread is everything lol
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
Azriel wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
Mod in the house I hope ur using vpn op
ı got my ass covered
hopefully
Account deleted
wrote:
callum wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
lumi checking their linked accs
HBGVFCVGBHNJMKJNHGFD
Persona
Streetmusician
Persona wrote:
thanks, i appreciate it <3
Sannissan
World Famous
Sannissan wrote:
callum wrote:
luminescence wrote:
Interesting
lumi checking their linked accs
XDD
loveisblind
Bathroom Singer
loveisblind wrote:
@luminescence
tell me you have no idea who I am or I am deleting my main
Meep
World Famous
Meep wrote:
i used to have crush on people on habbo
callum
World Famous
callum wrote:
loveisblind wrote:
@luminescence tell me you have no idea who I am or I am deleting my main
LMAO type in on google whats my ip n check if the vpn is workin
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
|
Next
|
Last