Inbox
Record label
Recently online: 470
Manager:
Inactive
Create free account | Log in
You are not logged in
You have not yet responded to the forum.
Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
|
0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle:
https://tinyurl.com/…
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
Solar
a comedy room full of clowns
Private
they locked me in a room. A comedy room.
Private
funny? i was funny once
Private
this is not funny
SarahWalker
SALE! MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 1 PopDollar!
peachmilk
✩
Private
new token sets so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SarahWalker
MarketPlaza Sets. A lot for 5k PopDollars!
To join the forums you need to be logged in.
Click here
to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Forum
Startalk
Blog statistics
Friends management
Friends management
Invite Facebook friends!
Topics
Messages
Professional Artist silver
Total number of months with manager
Star Magnet brass
Number of members that used your promotion link and reached YouTube Star.
Fashion Star V.I.P
Consecutive days new look
The Socializer brass
Posts on others forum/blog/guestbook
Marathon Master silver
Number of consecutive days online
World Dominator V.I.P
Number of completed tours
14
of the
24
stars earned
Forum
General
<
General
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last
.
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
This is jus t sad
do u wanna marry him or
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
This is jus t sad
do u wanna marry him or
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
troyaferd do u wanna be my husband or
ok
I can have more wifes and husbands, it*s allowed
Account deleted
wrote:
ouch wrote:
Heaven wrote:
ouch wrote:
This is jus t sad
do u wanna marry him or
me? veryr anime plot twist
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ok
I can have more wifes and husbands, it*s allowed
me being married to u and 2d but before we marry u have to give me 5€
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
jealous
Account deleted
wrote:
do i look hot
Account deleted
wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
do i look hot
u look very sexy
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ok
I can have more wifes and husbands, it*s allowed
Ok its fine
Account deleted
wrote:
Heaven wrote:
FreckIe wrote:
do i look hot
u look very sexy
u too, rawr
Gilmore
World Famous
Gilmore wrote:
I'm so confused
Account deleted
wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
jealous
lm just looking at my children getting in a cult
Private
Popstar
ouch wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
X
jealous
lm just looking at my children getting in a cult
Thanks I
Account deleted
wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
Absinthe wrote:
jealous
lm just looking at my children getting in a cult
i love cults
Troyaferd
Youtube Star
Troyaferd wrote:
Heaven wrote:
Troyaferd wrote:
ouch wrote:
I can have more wifes and husbands, it*s allowed
me being married to u and 2d but before we marry u have to give me 5€
why?
Post comment
Post Comment
Share this topic on:
To load new posts:
activated
First
|
Previous
| Page:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
|
Next
|
Last