You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
good
hii
hi back
hiiii
Private
Streetmusician



can she send email soon 
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hii
hi back
hiiii
how are u !!
Private
World Famous



glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
hi back
hiiii
how are u !!
IM CROSS STITCHING 
how are you glowed
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
glowed wrote:
whydoiexist wrote:
hiiii
how are u !!
IM CROSS STITCHING 
how are you glowed
headache+melting but could b worse i guess 
Private
Minister of Pop



emotional support slices of bread
Private
Streetmusician



Chilling w rocco on couch while i stare into the wall 
Private
Youtube Star



finding out my favourite quick meal is 2000 calories per thing and technically 3 servings but there are only two tortellonis in it... who the fuck came up with this recipe....
Private
Youtube Star



wait it says differently on the website i knew that was insane for that amount of food
Private
Youtube Star



myfitnesspal is evil
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
myfitnesspal is evil
I also use it!
u need to be careful with the amount because some things were not put in the app properly so it counts things wrongly
Private
Princess of Pop



I ate but I am still hungry
could I be exercising enough again to eat a lot? oh noooo
Teabag
World Famous



Oh thank god there's 1 car available on saturday- i called shotgun so i dont have to take the bike 🙏🙏🙏🙏
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
myfitnesspal is evil
I also use it!
u need to be careful with the amount because some things were not put in the app properly so it counts things wrongly
yeah i usually find it pretty reliable, bnut this time it put in the serving amount kcal as the 100g kcal when a serving is supposed to be the whole thing of 370... the way i panicked cos like.... the whole thing would have been more calories than i need in a day n im trying so hard to not over eat rn
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
I ate but I am still hungry
could I be exercising enough again to eat a lot? oh noooo
tha worst part of doing a lot of stuff is u actually need food energy
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last