You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
17 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
Oh thank god there's 1 car available on saturday- i called shotgun so i dont have to take the bike 🙏🙏🙏🙏
where u goin
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I ate but I am still hungry
could I be exercising enough again to eat a lot? oh noooo
tha worst part of doing a lot of stuff is u actually need food energy
the thing is
It's really bad for me
it used to be to a point where I needed 2-3 dishes at a single meal
and that's like 3 meals a day
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Oh thank god there's 1 car available on saturday- i called shotgun so i dont have to take the bike 🙏🙏🙏🙏
where u goin
Party at bonde bar/nightclub
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
myfitnesspal is evil
I also use it!
u need to be careful with the amount because some things were not put in the app properly so it counts things wrongly
yeah i usually find it pretty reliable, bnut this time it put in the serving amount kcal as the 100g kcal when a serving is supposed to be the whole thing of 370... the way i panicked cos like.... the whole thing would have been more calories than i need in a day n im trying so hard to not over eat rn
just make sure you eat enough and not just look at the calories! it's easy to look and maintain the calorie intake but we can easily forget that we also need a filling dish
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I ate but I am still hungry
could I be exercising enough again to eat a lot? oh noooo
tha worst part of doing a lot of stuff is u actually need food energy
the thing is
It's really bad for me
it used to be to a point where I needed 2-3 dishes at a single meal
and that's like 3 meals a day
yeah ive heard of people having to like rly force themselves to eat so much food because like thats what their body needs to function,,, seems very annoying if i had to cook that much id die
Private
Youtube Star



Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
Oh thank god there's 1 car available on saturday- i called shotgun so i dont have to take the bike 🙏🙏🙏🙏
where u goin
Party at bonde bar/nightclub
help... are u gonna party with the raggare
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
I also use it!
u need to be careful with the amount because some things were not put in the app properly so it counts things wrongly
yeah i usually find it pretty reliable, bnut this time it put in the serving amount kcal as the 100g kcal when a serving is supposed to be the whole thing of 370... the way i panicked cos like.... the whole thing would have been more calories than i need in a day n im trying so hard to not over eat rn
just make sure you eat enough and not just look at the calories! it's easy to look and maintain the calorie intake but we can easily forget that we also need a filling dish
yeah, im trying to keep track on both calories and protein this time around, to at least make sure i get some actual nutrients  n not just staying within like avg/healthy amount of calories cos its so easy for me to just eat a bag of chips n call it a day
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
tha worst part of doing a lot of stuff is u actually need food energy
the thing is
It's really bad for me
it used to be to a point where I needed 2-3 dishes at a single meal
and that's like 3 meals a day
yeah ive heard of people having to like rly force themselves to eat so much food because like thats what their body needs to function,,, seems very annoying if i had to cook that much id die
yeah, when I was really skinny I had to eat so much
I was that wonder friend who ate a full pizza and had to eat more dskjhgbnkjd
I even tried going vegetarian and then vegan because I don't really like majority of meats, and milk made me feel sick for a while but my body really hated it and I ended up in the ER even if I ate well 

it's really bad, If I could I like to eat less, I do like food and eating but at times it just takes so much time, to make the food, and eat it as well and I'm a slow eater 

on top of it I can only tell you what a nightmare it was for me to bulk up and gain muscle... I managed to do it but I had to eat SO much more than usual and eat more calories... I want to bulk up again but we'll see how I manage the food intake business
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yeah i usually find it pretty reliable, bnut this time it put in the serving amount kcal as the 100g kcal when a serving is supposed to be the whole thing of 370... the way i panicked cos like.... the whole thing would have been more calories than i need in a day n im trying so hard to not over eat rn
just make sure you eat enough and not just look at the calories! it's easy to look and maintain the calorie intake but we can easily forget that we also need a filling dish
yeah, im trying to keep track on both calories and protein this time around, to at least make sure i get some actual nutrients  n not just staying within like avg/healthy amount of calories cos its so easy for me to just eat a bag of chips n call it a day
glad to hear it! very important to eat well and take care of yourself
Private
Princess of Pop



I ate a whole bowl of spageth cream with chicken n steamed broccoli what else do you want stomach
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
the thing is
It's really bad for me
it used to be to a point where I needed 2-3 dishes at a single meal
and that's like 3 meals a day
yeah ive heard of people having to like rly force themselves to eat so much food because like thats what their body needs to function,,, seems very annoying if i had to cook that much id die
yeah, when I was really skinny I had to eat so much
I was that wonder friend who ate a full pizza and had to eat more dskjhgbnkjd
I even tried going vegetarian and then vegan because I don't really like majority of meats, and milk made me feel sick for a while but my body really hated it and I ended up in the ER even if I ate well 

it's really bad, If I could I like to eat less, I do like food and eating but at times it just takes so much time, to make the food, and eat it as well and I'm a slow eater 

on top of it I can only tell you what a nightmare it was for me to bulk up and gain muscle... I managed to do it but I had to eat SO much more than usual and eat more calories... I want to bulk up again but we'll see how I manage the food intake business
i am the woner friend who eats a whole pizza n eats more but i just have a big appetite laff

that sounds liek a pain tho yeah,,, like ur prolly expending so much energy making the food too... evil cycle.. n i feel like its harder to reach calorie goal on veggie diet, unless u eat as much snackies as i do halp

good luck bulking up,,, i believe in u! n maybe like ur body will be a bit better at it now that ur a bit older?
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
I ate a whole bowl of spageth cream with chicken n steamed broccoli what else do you want stomach
omg yum...
Private
Youtube Star



i have so much broccoli in my freezer i need to make soup soon
Private
National Star



ouch wrote:
Sobbing wrote:
ouch wrote:
I fucking hatee my life everyone calling me crazy now goodbye I will get drunk n pass out hopefully sleep for long time 
if u go sleep drunk u will spin... just go sober and u will save urself the feeling of waking up hungover
I am sober rn thats why I can't sleep for more than 1-2 hours a night without being jolted awake cus im not passed out from alcohol 😭 like my body just refuses refuses to sleep ever
ur like the opposite of me
the moment i ingest any kind of alcohol i can max sleep 2h and then i wake up covered in sweat and nausea.... i wonder why that is 
maybe its the hormone that u get when u drink alcohol
gaba something
Teabag
World Famous



devilcake wrote:
Teabag wrote:
devilcake wrote:
where u goin
Party at bonde bar/nightclub
help... are u gonna party with the raggare
Something like that 💀
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last