You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
15 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



i wish my fave anime was popular now that i have the ability to buy stuff...
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
how warm is it : (
35 which isn’t as bad as yesterday was or tomorrow will be but still. I barely slept cos of the heat so i’m just. dead
i would die.....
i might !
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i bought a 24 pack box of mha trading cards DDD
oo they have trading cards!
MHM i've wanted some for so long and then i found it on 50% sale !??!?! birthday present to myself fr fr 700 nok well spent (100 being for shipping, 600 for card)
Private
Living Legend



Heartbroken wrote:
i bought a 24 pack box of mha trading cards : DD
ooo who did u get
Private
Minister of Pop




this set, i believe there is 2 sets??? unsure
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
I feel so unproductive when I go home between exams but the AC is worth it … I’ll just have to force myself extra hard to study
in fairness to urself, if u didnt have the AC how productivewould u rly be in 35 degree heat...
Private
Minister of Pop



glowed wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i bought a 24 pack box of mha trading cards : DD
ooo who did u get
i just ordered it so i dont have them on hand yet!
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
yeah ive heard of people having to like rly force themselves to eat so much food because like thats what their body needs to function,,, seems very annoying if i had to cook that much id die
yeah, when I was really skinny I had to eat so much
I was that wonder friend who ate a full pizza and had to eat more dskjhgbnkjd
I even tried going vegetarian and then vegan because I don't really like majority of meats, and milk made me feel sick for a while but my body really hated it and I ended up in the ER even if I ate well 

it's really bad, If I could I like to eat less, I do like food and eating but at times it just takes so much time, to make the food, and eat it as well and I'm a slow eater 

on top of it I can only tell you what a nightmare it was for me to bulk up and gain muscle... I managed to do it but I had to eat SO much more than usual and eat more calories... I want to bulk up again but we'll see how I manage the food intake business
i am the woner friend who eats a whole pizza n eats more but i just have a big appetite laff

that sounds liek a pain tho yeah,,, like ur prolly expending so much energy making the food too... evil cycle.. n i feel like its harder to reach calorie goal on veggie diet, unless u eat as much snackies as i do halp

good luck bulking up,,, i believe in u! n maybe like ur body will be a bit better at it now that ur a bit older?
idk I love that friend, that friend can share good food with me 

yeah it is a pain, I checked it in the past and it's just a combination of a stretch stomach and really fast metabolism, which is why even at my heaviest I could burn calories without a problem and lost like quite a lot of weight, which some would think is good but it's not it is rlly easy for me to be malnourished basically
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
i wish my fave anime was popular now that i have the ability to buy stuff...
hetalia is pretty popular no?
Private
Youtube Star



Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
i bought a 24 pack box of mha trading cards DDD
oo they have trading cards!
MHM i've wanted some for so long and then i found it on 50% sale !??!?! birthday present to myself fr fr 700 nok well spent (100 being for shipping, 600 for card)
for 24 packs thats a good deal woaaa
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i wish my fave anime was popular now that i have the ability to buy stuff...
hetalia is pretty popular no?
not to the degree it was and merch is pretty limited now adays
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
I feel so unproductive when I go home between exams but the AC is worth it … I’ll just have to force myself extra hard to study
in fairness to urself, if u didnt have the AC how productivewould u rly be in 35 degree heat...
hdjsksk yea i’m. Not
I have an exam tomorrow and I’ve pretty much given up
Private
Minister of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Heartbroken wrote:
devilcake wrote:
oo they have trading cards!
MHM i've wanted some for so long and then i found it on 50% sale !??!?! birthday present to myself fr fr 700 nok well spent (100 being for shipping, 600 for card)
for 24 packs thats a good deal woaaa
mhm!!!!!!!
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i wish my fave anime was popular now that i have the ability to buy stuff...
hetalia is pretty popular no?
not to the degree it was and merch is pretty limited now adays
perhaps it’s time to move on 😔
Private
Minister of Pop



i need mada to know abt this purchase, where is she when i need her
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last