You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
19 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Youtube Star



Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
yeah, when I was really skinny I had to eat so much
I was that wonder friend who ate a full pizza and had to eat more dskjhgbnkjd
I even tried going vegetarian and then vegan because I don't really like majority of meats, and milk made me feel sick for a while but my body really hated it and I ended up in the ER even if I ate well 

it's really bad, If I could I like to eat less, I do like food and eating but at times it just takes so much time, to make the food, and eat it as well and I'm a slow eater 

on top of it I can only tell you what a nightmare it was for me to bulk up and gain muscle... I managed to do it but I had to eat SO much more than usual and eat more calories... I want to bulk up again but we'll see how I manage the food intake business
i am the woner friend who eats a whole pizza n eats more but i just have a big appetite laff

that sounds liek a pain tho yeah,,, like ur prolly expending so much energy making the food too... evil cycle.. n i feel like its harder to reach calorie goal on veggie diet, unless u eat as much snackies as i do halp

good luck bulking up,,, i believe in u! n maybe like ur body will be a bit better at it now that ur a bit older?
idk I love that friend, that friend can share good food with me 

yeah it is a pain, I checked it in the past and it's just a combination of a stretch stomach and really fast metabolism, which is why even at my heaviest I could burn calories without a problem and lost like quite a lot of weight, which some would think is good but it's not it is rlly easy for me to be malnourished basically
yeah tho me n my other BED friend would like buy and share 1.5 meals all the time so we still got that extra half a meal without eating a full extra meal it was actually rly nice! sharing food is good yas

yeahhh i think a lot of people dont realize that either way is annoying, the ideal is to like have something stable because thats easier to manage
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
I feel so unproductive when I go home between exams but the AC is worth it … I’ll just have to force myself extra hard to study
in fairness to urself, if u didnt have the AC how productivewould u rly be in 35 degree heat...
hdjsksk yea i’m. Not
I have an exam tomorrow and I’ve pretty much given up
i believe inu....
Private
Youtube Star



glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
hetalia is pretty popular no?
not to the degree it was and merch is pretty limited now adays
perhaps it’s time to move on 😔
i refuse!
Private
Living Legend



devilcake wrote:
glowed wrote:
devilcake wrote:
not to the degree it was and merch is pretty limited now adays
perhaps it’s time to move on 😔
i refuse!
]:
Private
World Famous



ppl should stop being lame maybe
Teabag
World Famous



Crying... walking in hot weather for a few hours gave me skavsår between thighs T__T it hurtssss
Private
World Famous



suddely very annoyed goodbye
Private
Living Legend



whydoiexist wrote:
suddely very annoyed goodbye
):
Private
Youtube Star



i havre decided im doin a secon round of bleach actually
Private
Princess of Pop



devilcake wrote:
Arthema wrote:
devilcake wrote:
i am the woner friend who eats a whole pizza n eats more but i just have a big appetite laff

that sounds liek a pain tho yeah,,, like ur prolly expending so much energy making the food too... evil cycle.. n i feel like its harder to reach calorie goal on veggie diet, unless u eat as much snackies as i do halp

good luck bulking up,,, i believe in u! n maybe like ur body will be a bit better at it now that ur a bit older?
idk I love that friend, that friend can share good food with me 

yeah it is a pain, I checked it in the past and it's just a combination of a stretch stomach and really fast metabolism, which is why even at my heaviest I could burn calories without a problem and lost like quite a lot of weight, which some would think is good but it's not it is rlly easy for me to be malnourished basically
yeah tho me n my other BED friend would like buy and share 1.5 meals all the time so we still got that extra half a meal without eating a full extra meal it was actually rly nice! sharing food is good yas

yeahhh i think a lot of people dont realize that either way is annoying, the ideal is to like have something stable because thats easier to manage
gosh I wish I had someone like that aaaaa
yeah it is def not fun, and I do not wish it on anyone 
Private
World Famous



back to cross stitching
Private
World Famous



chest hurts miht die lol
Aphrodite
World Famous



Im tired ugh
Private
Youtube Star



Aphrodite wrote:
Im tired ugh
tucks u into bed
Private
Youtube Star



bleach in hair yay
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last