You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
10 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
GenderTeam
World Famous



me and friend are cooking such a good dj set
Private
Popstar



Okay but i just met the love of me life at my situationships birthday hes a 25yo autistic dilf who likes climbing and reading books and fixes things 
Private
Popstar



autism wrote:
Okay but i just met the love of me life at my situationships birthday hes a 25yo autistic dilf who likes climbing and reading books and fixes things 

Also former squatter and my new mobilization project because i need an abloy lockpicker because im not that talented
Private
Popstar



How bad on scale 1-10 would it be to try to hit on situationships friend who has a kid and should be in a relationship because hot septum stretched ears tongue piercing brown eyes dark long hair 
concertsrule
National Star



autism wrote:
autism wrote:
Okay but i just met the love of me life at my situationships birthday hes a 25yo autistic dilf who likes climbing and reading books and fixes things 

Also former squatter and my new mobilization project because i need an abloy lockpicker because im not that talented
i love this for you
Private
Popstar



concertsrule wrote:
autism wrote:
autism wrote:
Okay but i just met the love of me life at my situationships birthday hes a 25yo autistic dilf who likes climbing and reading books and fixes things 

Also former squatter and my new mobilization project because i need an abloy lockpicker because im not that talented
i love this for you

I hate this! I should never had met him no one told me he was hot and picks locks 
Private
Streetmusician



@Maxwell r u at work
Private
Popstar



Im glad my girlfriend isnt coming to block a road on tuesday because her boring mean ex is there with her swedish activist friend greta
concertsrule
National Star



autism wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
autism wrote:

Also former squatter and my new mobilization project because i need an abloy lockpicker because im not that talented
i love this for you

I hate this! I should never had met him no one told me he was hot and picks locks 
oh then i dont love this for you < / 3
Private
Popstar



concertsrule wrote:
autism wrote:
concertsrule wrote:
i love this for you

I hate this! I should never had met him no one told me he was hot and picks locks 
oh then i dont love this for you < / 3
Thank you. Me neither. I will NOT text him until i need his services. 
Private
Popstar



He could fic my whole apartment but i would die because sexy handyman
Private
Popstar



Thank god situationship has earrings and stretched septum and pierced tongue and nipples i would be so weak without all the piercings 
concertsrule
National Star



{option}
i think i am serving, maybe not cunt but i'm serving smth
Private
Streetmusician



concertsrule wrote:

i think i am serving, maybe not cunt but i'm serving smth

Private
Popstar



I need to stop falling in love with every hot squatter i see 
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last