You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
cookielovescookies
IM SAVING UP CR I NEED 300 CR
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
16 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
concertsrule
National Star



sma hi sma
Private
Minister of Pop



concertsrule wrote:
sma hi sma
sma
sma
Private
Streetmusician



well
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
well
mm u guys can play but I think I mite not 
Private
Minister of Pop



I hate finishing a habba room bcus I want to build more in it but there is no more space it is done but, but
I don't wanna- build smthin else!
Private
Streetmusician



Maxwell wrote:
I hate finishing a habba room bcus I want to build more in it but there is no more space it is done but, but
I don't wanna- build smthin else!
u could add floor tiles in room editor floorplan thing n make bigger
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
I hate finishing a habba room bcus I want to build more in it but there is no more space it is done but, but
I don't wanna- build smthin else!
u could add floor tiles in room editor floorplan thing n make bigger
hmm.. no that wud ruin it I think..
I must just b a good boy nd accept it is over nd i must move on 
Private
Streetmusician



i want devilcake to make house room for the yard room he made.. so i can stand n watch
Private
Minister of Pop



It turnd so cjute!

Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
i want devilcake to make house room for the yard room he made.. so i can stand n watch
get dc on to let us just stand nd watch
Private
Minister of Pop



Maxwell wrote:
It turnd so cjute!

super duper cute
Private
Streetmusician



Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i want devilcake to make house room for the yard room he made.. so i can stand n watch
get dc on to let us just stand nd watch
@devilcake 
Private
Minister of Pop



kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i want devilcake to make house room for the yard room he made.. so i can stand n watch
get dc on to let us just stand nd watch
@devilcake 
i will also put away genshin for this
concertsrule
National Star



kruspersille wrote:
Maxwell wrote:
kruspersille wrote:
i want devilcake to make house room for the yard room he made.. so i can stand n watch
get dc on to let us just stand nd watch
@devilcake 
please let me watch too meow
Private
Streetmusician



if dc does not log on we shall watch sam build instead
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last