You have not yet responded to the forum.

Here you will find the last 3 forum topics
you have posted a comment on.
0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0
0%
+ add shout
Melody
did you miss the shop set? enter my raffle: https://tinyurl.com/…
To join the forums you need to be logged in.

Click here to register your own account for free and I will personally explain to you how you can start getting your own fans and, making popdollars.
> Close
Helper
11 of the 24 stars earned

Forum

General < General First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last
Poll: hi
Hi5:🦈DEAD THREAD GO TO HI 6
Private
Princess of Pop



rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 
Private
World Famous



Arthema wrote:
rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 
i am going to buy alcohol and ice cream and eat tomato chicken curry and design and draw and if im spicy, play bg3
Private
Popstar



remains wrote:
autism wrote:
remains wrote:
theres a permanent dent in my leg pls send help

can i fix it remains
how are you gonna fix it

i am not sure yet
Private
Popstar



Arthema wrote:
rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 

confused
Private
World Famous



autism wrote:
remains wrote:
autism wrote:

can i fix it remains
how are you gonna fix it

i am not sure yet
modeling clay maybe
play doh
Private
Popstar



remains wrote:
autism wrote:
remains wrote:
how are you gonna fix it

i am not sure yet
modeling clay maybe
play doh

yes . i will do this.
Private
Princess of Pop



remains wrote:
Arthema wrote:
rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 
i am going to buy alcohol and ice cream and eat tomato chicken curry and design and draw and if im spicy, play bg3
that sounds like a good plan for today very nice
Private
Princess of Pop



autism wrote:
Arthema wrote:
rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 

confused
why confused ((
Private
Popstar



Arthema wrote:
autism wrote:
Arthema wrote:
rise n shine
how are yall today
I am making murgh makhani today, cleaning more accounts 

confused
why confused ((
my original midsummer plan was gay party but a politician invited me to barbeque and sauna and im confused
Private
Popstar



why am i spending midsummer with the gal i voted for president
Private
World Famous



autism wrote:
why am i spending midsummer with the gal i voted for president
why not !
Private
Popstar



remains wrote:
autism wrote:
why am i spending midsummer with the gal i voted for president
why not !

yolo
Teabag
World Famous



Am i done? Do i have everything w me? Hav i forgotten something i need? Do i have enough ciders? Should i bring and extra tshirt incase i sweat too much? Should i get another bag so i can pack more? Do i do i do i do i do i..... T_____T
Private
World Famous



Goo moo
I'm at my mom's place to study and I am burning up 😭
Teabag
World Famous



Okay breaaathe for 10min martie - u be fine 
Alva knows u, alva can help if u need.
Post comment
Post Comment
To load new posts: activated
First | Previous | Page: | Next | Last